vaporizer which one to choose

My apologies, i forgot to mention and give credit to users of Reddit for those settings. I haven't personally used it yet, I will in a couple hours.

I know the Revenger X, as it uses the same chip as my Switcher so those are the instructions for TCR mode. The settings are varied, but the general consensus is those setting that I mentioned. 

• Upvote 1

either press your mode button for 3 seconds or tap mode button 3 times on your touch screen

then scroll down to TCR-M1 and select

then choose TCR-Set and adjust to 175 and hit select, should take you back to home screen so repeat steps to get back to TCR-M1

then choose Power Set and adjust to 45w and hit select, again should take you back to home screen, then adjust your temp to 370-380.

That's it, load and go

Got it, cheers monks

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

An update on the Splinter Z.

I am taking seriously huge (above normal size for me) rips on the Splinter Z, and they are so smooth and flavoured. Very impressed with it, my only complaint so far is the size of the unit sitting next to me on the side table and I fear I am going to knock it. So to rectify this I am removing the glass mouth piece after a sesh and storing it in the remote control caddy.

Will agree, Australian Vaporizer is incredible with their service. And after 2 orders with High Tech Vaporizer I'm majorly impressed with their service, only place you get a personalized and signed letter explaining the bought item and a few pointers to get you started.

What did you end up getting newbud?

Not sure if your aware K9, but after playing with the screens from my extreme Q, I had a test fit into the stem of the Splinter Z and they are a direct fit. Now I have around 10 spare screens that I just rotate out, then bulk clean the screens with ISO

• Upvote 1

Will agree, Australian Vaporizer is incredible with their service. And after 2 orders with High Tech Vaporizer I'm majorly impressed with their service, only place you get a personalized and signed letter explaining the bought item and a few pointers to get you started.

What did you end up getting newbud?

Not sure if your aware K9, but after playing with the screens from my extreme Q, I had a test fit into the stem of the Splinter Z and they are a direct fit. Now I have around 10 spare screens that I just rotate out, then bulk clean the screens with ISO

Fierce mate [emoji38]