vaporizer which one to choose

Have you trailed sneaky Pete's globe, vaped though that monk ?

Awesome long term review of the Volcano, do you have the Classic or the Digital. As I can't vouch to compare one over the other, and have only had a vape from the Digital. S&B hit the market strong and fast with the Volcano family, and still on top of the leader board in both desktop and portable with the Crafty and Mighty. I have the Mighty (had mine before the clone knock offs hit the market) and personally have not had to deal with or use their warranty service to comment if they are good or bad, so thank you for including that bit of information.

I am constantly watching Vape Critic, Sneaky Pete and a few others on YouTube and with the Vaporizer market being flooded with new innovative gear on what seems to be a monthly basis, they always seem to use the Volcano, Crafty/Mighty as a bench mark for vapor quality. Which even tho most reviews on YouTube are biased, due to the Tuber getting the items for free for the purposes of the review as well as likes & subscribes so they get their paycheck from YouTube. It still amazes me how stuff that was developed and released last month are still compared to a Vaporizer that was put on the drawing board by Markus Storz in 1996 and released to the public in 2000 (2003 for the US market) and still lives on top of the ladder today

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Have you trailed sneaky Pete's globe, vaped though that monk ?

He has been out of stock of the Mega Globe and I have only just recently been back to his website after someone on Fuck Combustion mentioned they were back in stock. So will be ordering that and the Strongarm V2 from SP either tonight or tomorrow.....just get the email yesterday that the Strongarm V2 was now released

Yeah I want to try it with the splinter z

He has been out of stock of the Mega Globe and I have only just recently been back to his website after someone on Fuck Combustion mentioned they were back in stock. So will be ordering that and the Strongarm V2 from SP either tonight or tomorrow.....just get the email yesterday that the Strongarm V2 was now released

Too late sneaky petes sold out . . . ...

I got the sneaky pete globe, I use for my vap cap and da Buddha. I love it but last time I tried to buy something off sneaky pete they said they no longer ship to Australia due to issues of things getting seized, not sure if they haven't set up there gst or something basic like that

Hmmmm, will have a look. If they have issues posting to Australia, I have a MyUS mailbox for all my Amazon shopping lol

I got the sneaky pete globe, I use for my vap cap and da Buddha. I love it but last time I tried to buy something off sneaky pete they said they no longer ship to Australia due to issues of things getting seized, not sure if they haven't set up there gst or something basic like that

All good, they ship to Australia $20usd for no tracking....$30usd for tracking

• Upvote 1

Awesome long term review of the Volcano, do you have the Classic or the Digital. As I can't vouch to compare one over the other, and have only had a vape from the Digital. S&B hit the market strong and fast with the Volcano family, and still on top of the leader board in both desktop and portable with the Crafty and Mighty. I have the Mighty (had mine before the clone knock offs hit the market) and personally have not had to deal with or use their warranty service to comment if they are good or bad, so thank you for including that bit of information.

I am constantly watching Vape Critic, Sneaky Pete and a few others on YouTube and with the Vaporizer market being flooded with new innovative gear on what seems to be a monthly basis, they always seem to use the Volcano, Crafty/Mighty as a bench mark for vapor quality. Which even tho most reviews on YouTube are biased, due to the Tuber getting the items for free for the purposes of the review as well as likes & subscribes so they get their paycheck from YouTube. It still amazes me how stuff that was developed and released last month are still compared to a Vaporizer that was put on the drawing board by Markus Storz in 1996 and released to the public in 2000 (2003 for the US market) and still lives on top of the ladder today

When I brought my volcano they only made the classic.It was about 5 year's later they brought out the digital volcano.

I think the digital volcano has a stronger air pump in it.

Regards,Dingo-2008.