vaporizer which one to choose

Yep,just a suggestion though because I love mine

I 100% agree, love mine, its my daily driver. One thing I am keen to try on it is the DynaCoil for my concentrates.

I am hanging for this water attachment for the Mighty. The Mighty was my daily driver until the DynaVap. Hell I am keen on the Splinter Z v2 as well (I had a crack at the original Splinter and loved it).... I'm like a nympho at a sex shop when it comes to these things lol

Edited by NakedMonk
  • Upvote 1

I 100% agree, love mine, its my daily driver. One thing I am keen to try on it is the DynaCoil for my concentrates.

I am hanging for this water attachment for the Mighty. The Mighty was my daily driver until the DynaVap. Hell I am keen on the Splinter Z v2 as well (I had a crack at the original Splinter and loved it).... I'm like a nympho at a sex shop when it comes to these things lol

lol, great thread, the happy shopper monk, lol, had a few impulse buys myself[emoji4]
  • Upvote 1

That impulse buying paid off. I was just climbing into bed when my Messenger went off on the mobile. I quickly grabbed the phone off the charger with the mind set "who the fuck is messaging me at this  time of night?"....open it up and its a message from High Tech Vape....You have won a Kannistor GR8TR grinder in the RBT Splinter draw. Thought it was a spam msg and went to HTV website to check to see if any competitions were on, and sure enough there was a winners of the competition page. Apparently because I ordered the Splinter I got 4 entries into the competition and they had added more prizes to the draw pool and 5th prize was a Kannistor GR8TR. It just so happened I have been eye balling the Kannistor GR8TR grinders about a month or so ago

Anyway HTV order should be arriving today with the new Splinter Z v2.

• Upvote 1

That impulse buying paid off. I was just climbing into bed when my Messenger went off on the mobile. I quickly grabbed the phone off the charger with the mind set "who the fuck is messaging me at this time of night?"....open it up and its a message from High Tech Vape....You have won a Kannistor GR8TR grinder in the RBT Splinter draw. Thought it was a spam msg and went to HTV website to check to see if any competitions were on, and sure enough there was a winners of the competition page. Apparently because I ordered the Splinter I got 4 entries into the competition and they had added more prizes to the draw pool and 5th prize was a Kannistor GR8TR. It just so happened I have been eye balling the Kannistor GR8TR grinders about a month or so ago

Anyway HTV order should be arriving today with the new Splinter Z v2.

Well done, I got the splinter z,

, but no win... Congrats monk well done

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

HTV order turned up today, bubbler for the mighty is smaller than I thought it was from the website picture, but that's not a bad thing at all, will have to wait till this afternoon to test drive it.

Splinter Z is exactly as I imagined in size, currently have it sitting on a Vapresso Switcher mod, will test drive it both in wattage mode and TCR mode. It feels well builtpost-65362-156220657731_thumb.jpegpost-65362-156220660454_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 1

HTV order turned up today, bubbler for the mighty is smaller than I thought it was from the website picture, but that's not a bad thing at all, will have to wait till this afternoon to test drive it.

Splinter Z is exactly as I imagined in size, currently have it sitting on a Vapresso Switcher mod, will test drive it both in wattage mode and TCR mode. It feels well builtattachicon.gif1562206563296.jpegattachicon.gifIMG_20190704_121631.jpeg

How do you get the TCR mode ?

The mod has to have the TCR setting in its chip. Usually you rapid press the fire button 3 times to get into menu settings, but this is obviously dependant on the manufacturer and what chip they have in the mod. 

What mod do you have or are you getting for your Splinter Z? If its one I currently own or have owned in the past then maybe I can lend a hand with settings. 

When I started the quiting process of ciggies, I went thru hell with the various and many methods around...Cold turkey sent me full on raged (beyond anger issues), Champix (sp) gave me nightmares and fucked my sense of smell for about 3 months. Gums and patches were just a nic top up to my already Winnie Reds addiction. Then I found vaping e-ciggies, worked a treat for me with only one issue. I had new mods, RDAs, RTAs, coil making kits, etc etc rocking up to the door so often that I reckon the postie lost quite a few kg walking up my driveway to deliver the parcels. So that left me with a ton of unused gear just sitting in a cupboard with me attempting to flog them off or repurpose them for oils and concentrates.

• Upvote 1

either press your mode button for 3 seconds or tap mode button 3 times on your touch screen

then scroll down to TCR-M1 and select

then choose TCR-Set and adjust to 175 and hit select, should take you back to home screen so repeat steps to get back to TCR-M1

then choose Power Set and adjust to 45w and hit select, again should take you back to home screen, then adjust your temp to 370-380.

That's it, load and go

• Upvote 1