vaporizer which one to choose

was it just the light vapour that turned you off. Cause that's purely subjective, some like big plumes of vapour, while others don't care about the plumes as long as they get the flavour and get stoned. I used one of the Flowermates v5 and found it ok, not the best, but yet not the worst. What I really disliked about it was loading it was a bit messy, need a funnel from a hip flask to make it clean

The nano is the new one.

Bit smaller, digital display etc.

Also has a magnetic funnel that clips on for loading...

They obviously listened to you...

But I only speak from research, I've not tried one.

Ignoring the spam....

Has got me looking into upgrading [emoji4]

Fury 2 has some good reviews, but the fierce has too, fierce more money but the replaceable battery is a draw for me, not needing to replace entire unit when battery worn out is good.

Rather spend initial coin n get good one, not keen on the M, don't want butane torch.

My current one is only one I've had so can't compare, I thought it was ok. Also know as Atmos vicod. Airistech rebadge for lots names.

Any one run a fierce?

Ignoring the spam....

Has got me looking into upgrading [emoji4]

Fury 2 has some good reviews, but the fierce has too, fierce more money but the replaceable battery is a draw for me, not needing to replace entire unit when battery worn out is good.

Rather spend initial coin n get good one, not keen on the M, don't want butane torch.

My current one is only one I've had so can't compare, I thought it was ok. Also know as Atmos vicod. Airistech rebadge for lots names.

Any one run a fierce?

Fierce is a nice kit and would chose it over the Fury 2. The battery is replaceable, but it is proprietary to Fierce so if that day comes you need to get a new battery, you would want to hope they haven't moved on to a new project and ignored manufacturing the batteries for this unit. Vapour production is insane, tho I found flavours muted out rather quickly. Glass mouth piece is a bonus as I do enjoy vaping from glass

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Fierce is a nice kit and would chose it over the Fury 2. The battery is replaceable, but it is proprietary to Fierce so if that day comes you need to get a new battery, you would want to hope they haven't moved on to a new project and ignored manufacturing the batteries for this unit. Vapour production is insane, tho I found flavours muted out rather quickly. Glass mouth piece is a bonus as I do enjoy vaping from glass

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah I like the glass too, plus valid point about the battery.

Also it's lots more than fury 2, almost hundred bux more.

Like the loading baskets you can get for fury 2 simple load n keeps whole thing cleaner.

Plus although fury2 battery not "replaceable" if it was stuffed you could always tear it apart n see.

Look how many you tube videos on changing phone batteries that were never intended to be changed.

Swinging to the fury2.....

Decisions....[emoji848]