vaporizer which one to choose

I’ve got a CraveCloud and love it. Pretty easy to clean and unlike a lot of the cheaper ones you can replace the rechargeable batteries or buy extras on eBay for about 10$. That way you can charge a few and take them with you. They’re around 160$ which puts them in about mid price range for portable vapes. Best thing with vapes is stealth smoking! We spent a night in a busy Melbourne bar recently getting smashed all night and no one was the wiser

About the Volcano. They are VERY good at what they do, but keep in mind they only do one thing - fill up plastic bags. Some people (including myself) find inhaling vapor out of plastic bags a little weird. They are quite noisy in a "crinkly" way, both when filling up and handling. On the other hand, the bags are good for passing around friends. Some people say the vapor gets stale in a plastic bag, decreasing flavour, but I don't notice that.

Personally I prefer a "direct draw" vaporizer, where you're inhaling directly from the unit, or through a glass bong/pipe. Its possible to magyuver the Volcano into a direct draw setup, but its a little bit ghetto, and kinda defeats the purpose.

Theres other vapes on the market that can fill plastic bags, and also do direct draw straight out of the box, which cost around half the price of the Volcano. The Arizer Extreme Q and the Herbalaire are good examples.

Not hating on the Volcano, but you have to be 100% sure you enjoy inhaling from plastic bags before you drop $600-$700 on one. If you like the bags, the Volcano is definitely the best on the market for that.

I have read that they are pretty much shit but have not tried them.

I did a lot of study on vapourisers and for my personal use decided on a Vapcap for dry herb and am extremely happy with it, but I am a lone user most of the time.

But there are many good ones, just a matter of looking for what you want out of it regarding how it is to be used etc