vaporizer which one to choose

[emoji108] You may have sold me on the cheaper one [emoji106] I’ll still look at the mighty

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I can’t speak for the mighty, ive never used it but heard great things. The fury on the other hand I have and use almost daily and it’s magical haha

I love it. I’ve recommended it to everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought my first dry Herb Vape..Arizer air 2..Only draw back is the Air Flow...Could be better, but seeing how this in my first one, I can't really say if this is normal.

Ordered a glass bong to use it with as well

Edited by buzzo

Just bought my first dry Herb Vape..Arizer air 2..Only draw back is the Air Flow...Could be better, but seeing how this in my first one, I can't really say if this is normal.

I just got a volcano mate, thing is unreal. It's the only one I've tried tho but Man these things are next level hey my brother bought me one. Does a fuckin lot with a little bit of bud hey. I'm gunna save a fortune in weed alone I reckon. 3 bags and I'm smashed and I could probably still get a few more out of the mull and it was only a small bud haha. Fuck yeah.

If price is no object, the Mighty is the best vape on the market right now.

On a budget, the Fury 2 is also amazing. That same company also released a XL version of the Fury, its called the Fierce. I haven't tested it but am positive it will be the BOMB.

Unfortunately thats normal for Arizer portables. They are great vapes, but are known to have a restrictive airflow. Some people don't mind it, they get used to taking small cigar-like puffs. Personally I have avoided Arizer portables for this reason. I like big, easy rips.

Mine worked well for 3weeks.

Fill out and submit the warranty form is my advice.