vaporizer which one to choose

It is going to be called the "Fury Edge" but not released yet.

Supposedly several improvements but I don't know much about it yet but coming soon.

Oh ok, I bit bullet on fierce, but I'm never too keen on first models of anything, usually few teething problems need honing, be it a vaporiser or a car...

I did find this tho, for those interested...

Hi All! Sorry about the 'tease' yesterday - it was simply meant to let our FC friends know that we have our FURY EDGE just about ready for release. Our FURY EDGE is the third progression of our original FURY. It is built on the same proven FURY platform, but is slightly taller (10 mm) to allow for a much larger battery. We also packed it with all the features that you could possibly want in a vaporizer - especially in the $150 range.

Here are just a few of the eight upgrades to our FURY EDGE vs our FURY 2:

2300 mAh Lithium Polymer battery - almost 50% larger than our FURY 2.

Accessories Attachment for the glass accessories - inspired by a @Vape Dr. design (thread post #361).

Haptic Feedback vibration when turning on/off and when reaching set temperature.

USB-C Charging for fast charging and non-directional plug into the unit.

We are extremely confident in a very smooth transition from our FURY 2 to our FURY EDGE - similar to the natural transition from our FURY to our FURY 2 two years ago. Our FURY EDGE is our HR design and is contractually exclusive to us - we are not allowing rebrands of this device.

In the spirit of peace, we are reluctant to give an exact date of our FURY EDGE release. However, as we approach the FURY EDGE launch over the next 4-5 weeks, we will continue to post information, pictures, and videos. We sincerely hope that this is enough information to satisfy your curiosity for now :).

All the Best!

Healthy Rips Team

https://www.healthyrips.com

I think the major selling points for me on the Splinter is that being I am already a person that uses e-cigs, that its only the top end that I need. Second is that it is pure convection heating, so a very even vape session. I have had a go on one when I was over in the US and it was just really a good piece of gear. Now HIgh Tech Vapes are bringing them in so don't have to order them from over seas.

Cheer Monk, think I'm going to get the Splinter Z v2, bigger rips with this model, and with glass cooling attachment, and glass bong attachment, Mmmmm 100% pure vaped bud.. yum [emoji41]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by kloud9
  • Upvote 1

Cheer Monk, think I'm going to get the Splinter Z v2, bigger rips with this model, and with glass cooling attachment, and glass bong attachment, Mmmmm 100% pure vaped bud.. yum [emoji41]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah am about to hit the "buy it now" on the Splinter Z, will get the RBT XL8R smoked cooling tube. Not to keen on the WBA as you have to reshape your screens so they don't fall out onto the heater. Being the brewing shop I used to go to has loads of different diameter silicone tubing, I might take the short mouth piece that comes with the unit down to size it up to the silicone tubing and put a 14mm elbow from my Extreme Q on the other end to put on my recycler bong

Edited by NakedMonk