Giggles Grows.

They are quite tasty once dried and cured. Is it worth the effort? Well I've not done much more then plant a bunch of seeds and pot them up. Few feeds.

Since my COB 4+ got taken out in a storm (roof got damaged and tent flooded) I've not been able to do any serious indoor growing. So I've just been experimenting with a bunch of stuff prepping for autos over summer and next year's outdoor.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

So some info here. The first pic is U-235. This is the F2. Current stock is F3. It's a sativa hybrid South African sativa x Indian HP x Thai. This old school hybrid was crossed with (pineapple chunk x Afghan #1 F1 male). Then it was finally crossed with a Mr Nice g13 HP father.

Next is oceans bliss. This is a Norfolk green: Australian sativa x Shri Lankan sativa x Afghan (believed to be). This was crossed with pineapple chunk then critical skunk and finally ECSD. Pictured us the f1 prior to pollination with ECSD.

Final picture the current F1 of oceans bliss test grown mid winter. post-63674-153362707068_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153362711284_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153362761444_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app