Giggles Grows.

Maybe...

Growing? Umm I planted my first seed at 15. Had no idea but still harvested a few good sessions from two tiny girls lols. On and off since 94. By my early 20's I was harvesting pounds. Had a nice skunk #1 x northern lights #5 x haze strain going.

Then I started indoor hps mid 2000's. Growing in the burbs of Brisbane. Hard tap water [emoji43] Ph 8. Flood and drain. Skunk again, loads of clones. Tried CS for the first time. Good results indoor. Then gave it away around 2008. The GF at the time wasn't into it. Started back up a few years ago now. Been breeding since early 2000s. Some spectacular fails on the way haha!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 3

To be honest I'm surprised by how aggressive the trich formation has been. Not the best spot at all in winter so was expecting less frosting. These should frost up like Fuck indoors. Or outdoors grown at a more normal time of year lols.

I'm a bit worried my bitter twisted D won't re vege. [emoji80][emoji80][emoji80][emoji80][emoji80]. The other two are getting little green leaves starting to form in the buds so they will re vege. I may have left D too late.

Oh I named it bitter twisted D after a different ex lols. The one that used osmacote or what ever burnings dirt with no perlite or coir... even though I'd bought her both. Then did the over watering thing. Stored the soil just.in the back yard and wondered why she got spider mites... again my fault. Stole a shit tonne of my grow gear and seed stock.

One of those people who are always right and never wrong. Lols wanted me to do an artwork with Buddha and a bunch of asian psychoactive plants. Buddhism does not promote intoxication.

Then she wanted Quetzacotle the Aztec God of war, the feathered serpent, eater of human hearts. Again with psychoactive from the Americas, mostly from south America... and the Aztecs were central America.

There was no thought of the contradiction the imagery invoked. Great if that's your purpose but in this case just pure new age ignorance and superimposed ideals from the 60's and 70's. Dodged that bucket of bitter and twisted crazy lols.

To be honest I'm surprised by how aggressive the trich formation has been. Not the best spot at all in winter so was expecting less frosting. These should frost up like Fuck indoors. Or outdoors grown at a more normal time of year lols.

I'm a bit worried my bitter twisted D won't re vege. [emoji80][emoji80][emoji80][emoji80][emoji80]. The other two are getting little green leaves starting to form in the buds so they will re vege. I may have left D too late.

Oh I named it bitter twisted D after a different ex lols. The one that used osmacote or what ever burnings dirt with no perlite or coir... even though I'd bought her both. Then did the over watering thing. Stored the soil just.in the back yard and wondered why she got spider mites... again my fault. Stole a shit tonne of my grow gear and seed stock.

One of those people who are always right and never wrong. Lols wanted me to do an artwork with Buddha and a bunch of asian psychoactive plants. Buddhism does not promote intoxication.

Then she wanted Quetzacotle the Aztec God of war, the feathered serpent, eater of human hearts. Again with psychoactive from the Americas, mostly from south America... and the Aztecs were central America.

There was no thought of the contradiction the imagery invoked. Great if that's your purpose but in this case just pure new age ignorance and superimposed ideals from the 60's and 70's. Dodged that bucket of bitter and twisted crazy lols.

Shit bro you holding something far greater onto that woman, or she still has your dick trapped!? I don’t know [emoji848]