Giggles Grows.

Shit bro you holding something far greater onto that woman, or she still has your dick trapped!? I don’t know [emoji848]

Nah I got a new one lols. Just like the craziest bird I've ever known that chick. Yeah not that I'm much better. I'm just bitter about my shit TBH lols. Live and learn that's life hey. [emoji4]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Looks tasty

Thanks papa. I'm just going to keep rotating seedlings out the tent as I harvest. Everything should be out by the end of the month. Cutting it close and some may re vege if they don't ripen before start October. That's d day here. After that it's autos outdoors and next year's outdoor crop.

Lols I'm not growing them for myself Micmac. More to keep people out of my good stash. I was trimming them and my mate cracked the shits. I was like you want to smoke leaf? Hes like yeah man. Lols.

It's just scraps to me but they are pretty and I get a taste. I've got a few nuggets I'm drying and curing for myself. The rest I've just given away. I'll trim mine up well and take a pic tomorrow.