Giggles Grows.

Ok so the part I care about the next generation! [emoji76] Skywalker Kush x fire og. I've some snow dawg x fire as well and some rhino cookies x Escobar in the oven lols. Mothers re vege is going well.

Soon as the last seedling is out of the tent I'm packing it all down. Keeping just the mothers under light till end september, just have the one tent and light going for them. Once I get the lights I've ordered and pick one up will look at 3 tent rotation.

F1 seeds and Skywalker Kush bearing her children. [emoji76]post-63674-153229485275_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153229487085_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Been a while. Think these girls will be touch and go as to if they finish. Some assorted herbs as green mulch/compost. Sorel, dill, coriander, mint, basil, sage, clover, comfry, borage and water cress. I'll keep applying fortnightly.

If they re vege I'll re pot, cull a few and work a cover crop till November then put them in ground. Meh. Almost time for autos anyways.

Tent packed down, lights, ducting and fan all cleaned. 2 tents to go. I'm selling it all off to get a new light. Not using a tent again. I prefer rooms. Mothers in transition. I'm using supplemental lighting in the greenhouse. Just a few CFLs. Best I can do till I get a new COB.

post-63674-153309783299_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153309785911_thumb.jpegpost-63674-15330980362_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153309804754_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app