Giggles Grows.

Haha true that, yeah black domino is very nice [emoji1362] got some nice pheno’s there. May have to start your own Seedbank hehe

I also went a bit crazy with Chung Lee. I got 2 boys and the other two beans I planted failed to germ. So was pretty gutted. So next best thing make babies to carry on the genetics in some form. Now it's gonna take a bunch of grows like 6-7 to stabilize. [emoji43] I don't want to reverse or clone this strain just do it old school. Take my time.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Just an update on my 4 week old auto. She has been pollinated by her brother of same sativa like pheno type. I've a more Indica male and female but they are still a week or so from doing the dance.

This is my blue spice auto strain. Bit of a mongrel genetically speaking. Will update in 2 weeks once back from holiday. Not bad for starting out mid winter. She was germinated then straight in this pot. Organic amended soil. post-63674-153499881084_thumb.jpeg

Edited by ShitsNGiggles

Hope it fills out like this Jack herer auto. Northern hemisphere grow by a good friend. ;-) Realistically this time of year, outdoors I'll just be happy with F4 beans to plant out in October.

Then I'm going to have a crack at equalling this monster. post-63674-153500221101_thumb.jpeg

Edited by ShitsNGiggles
  • Upvote 1