Giggles Grows.

How many ounces per plant on those Dutch ones ?

No idea Billy they are still living. To be cut, trimmed, dried and cured. Then we know the weight per plant. I don't believe in any other weight. My mate is harvesting this weekend. We will know soon enough.

Yeah kloud i'll have to ask him about the secret strain. Guy does one of them weed blogs. Again have to ask I'm way to high to remember shit right now. I know it's some kind of funky ass strain name.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

So I got some of these lovely looking beans. Packaging very professional, 710 are a good bean company and there beans look great.

So will be starting them in about 2 weeks time. Just excited as Fuck, so thought why not start a diary, get some feedback. If anyone has messed with 710 autos before would love to hear from you. :-)

I've run a couple photo strains before but none of their auto stock.

Just a pic of the beans. post-63674-153524809643_thumb.jpeg

So I'm having a friendly grow contesting a dutch mate. I'm so fucked. Look at this beast of an auto.

Rules no artificial lighting. All outdoor organic, or hybrid organic. No indoor, soil only.

Still gonna have a crack but Jesus talk about a bad start lmao! Yeah Damn dutch got some skills. post-63674-153584316262_thumb.jpegpost-63674-153584318986_thumb.jpeg