Hi all!

Hope everyone and their plants survived winter and any rental inspections

I moved my plants into fabric pots and added a simple auto drip water system. The younger ones are thriving but the oldest seems to have stopped progressing - it's been about a week since moving them so assume it's some kind of shock or she's re-establishing her roots. I've just realised I may have been over-watering so have stopped the flow to let them dry up and will decrease by 40-50% when I turn it back on

Bigger of the youngest is going to be a boy... I can feel it, maybe only 5-7 days left until I'll know for sure I think. 

Some photos

post-64156-0-34673600-1535966104_thumb.jpg

post-64156-0-07626500-1535966158_thumb.jpg

post-64156-0-66327100-1535966303_thumb.jpg

post-64156-0-93871700-1535966332_thumb.jpg

Plants are looking much healthier this morning, standing nice and up right and stretching out - looks like decreasing water has helped

Looks good there bro. I’m not an expert but I feel you don’t wanna have clear buckets and tubes. Can result into nasties building up due to light exposure. Apart from that looks goof

Appreciate the tip! I've noticed some build up at the bottom of my reservoir, added a pump to circulate the water more but hasn't done much

is that clear tote/tub the res, alwaysonit? if so, get yourself a black one, or cover your existing one with something to block the light. is it possible to move your res so its not in the same space as your plants?

Yeah it is! Just a cheap tub from Bunnings

I will have a free vent down the bottom when I reconfigure the tent just waiting for my scrog net and another fan to show up

Could pretty easily run the lines through to the outside of the tent right next to it so I'll do that! Much appreciated 

I'll grab one of those black tubs with the yellow handles as well, drill some holes in the lid for the hoses if I'm feel a bit fancy

As for replacing the hoses it might take a little looking around

This place is awesome thanks everyone

Yeah it is! Just a cheap tub from Bunnings

I will have a free vent down the bottom when I reconfigure the tent just waiting for my scrog net and another fan to show up

Could pretty easily run the lines through to the outside of the tent right next to it so I'll do that! Much appreciated

I'll grab one of those black tubs with the yellow handles as well, drill some holes in the lid for the hoses if I'm feel a bit fancy

As for replacing the hoses it might take a little looking around

This place is awesome thanks everyone

yeah mate thats how i have mine setup. u bbetter off putting the holes on the side.. near the top, and make em a snug fit. less chance of light getting in. hydro shops will have the black flexi hose u need as well