IR lining in grow room

they were test and tagged a couple  of months ago by the school, they are fully functional.......yeah like i would invite a sparky out to my house to test and tag my lights....fuck me, really???lol

If they werent test and tagged i wouldnt have bought them but being regularly serviced i am more than confident in them,bit old but for 60 bucks i aint arguing, they still have 4 or 5 there!! but most of them were the broken shit..

they were test and tagged a couple  of months ago by the school, they are fully functional.......yeah like i would invite a sparky out to my house to test and tag my lights....fuck me, really??? lol

If they werent test and tagged i wouldnt have bought them but being regularly serviced i am more than confident in them,bit old but for 60 bucks i aint arguing, they still have 4 or 5 there!! but most of them were the broken shit..

Mate believe it people would do stuff like this haha, just be cautious of your gear my control box was marked and dated when it was tested by the hydro shop, in fact this specific hydro shop use to make there own control gear and install a safety fuse for the reason i had

i was growing a old'ish house that had old style fuse box with metal wire fuses had this been a modern electrical box with RCD switches it probaby would have cut off the power before the fire

$60 is about top dollar for a 400-600w light these days i remember buying 2x 600w in good condition for $70 but second hand gear is doggier than a used car sales man

i hope it pans out for u mate

forgot to add put your control box on a couple bricks in case it does catch fire it wont burn the carpet or floor boards

Edited by Chrystal
  • Upvote 1