auto feminised strains feedback

DeiterSchlesinger

Question

I am interested in auto feminised strains. More specifically strains that have been known to help with ADHD. A cannabis strain that is uplifting, energising and more Sativa based then indica. Moreover a cannabis strain that is ideally short as possible. I have seen on Caveman seeds, a strain called “Auto Sweet Tooth is a hybrid cross of the mouth-watering indica-dominant Sweet Tooth strain with Lowryder #2 ruderalis genetics.

This is a short-statured plant which will stay below 1 meter in height and often a fair bit shorter. Its captivating aroma of ripe peach and mango leads into a rich, sweet taste which will have you coming back for more. Auto Sweet Tooth is suitable for cultivation in all environments and grow-media yielding up to 100 gr of potent buds per plant - all with that delicious Sweet Tooth taste - in approximately 12 weeks from germination. The effect is potent yet with a happy and relaxing feeling.”

Can anyone suggest an uplifting strain that is auto/fem from a domestic based Australian website.

Any feedback is welcome

Thanks 

2 answers to this question

Hey Dieter, remember when you were a virgin?

All that thinking and talking and pulling the stomach off yourself?

I do, I remember, I remember for a while that I didn't even know that it was called masturbating!

The point here is this, nothing prepared me for my first sexual experience, even though I was approaching pro level on the wanking.

Can you see what I'm trying to say here buddy?

Just do it.

Life is what happens when you wait for something that never comes mate.

If you wait long enough, a better one will come along.