Just curious...What is everyone's best yield in a grow tent?

Please include as many of the following details as you like:

(1) Size of space in square metre (2) Strains (3) Weeks in veg, weeks in flower. (4) Lights

(5). Medium. (6). System (Run2Waste, DWC,etc). (7) Nutrients & Additives. (8)Method - e.g. SCROG, Main-Lining, LST etc. (9) CO2 System.

Edited by Annabanana

My best to Date is 1217 grams of dried cured bud not including all the small rubbish .

Tent size 2.4 x 1.2 x 2

5x Kali white shadow

5x 818 headband

Grown for about 6 weeks veg in coco

10 - 11 week flower not really sure as I pull when the tricks tell me to not by date.

Scrog and LST

Run to waste

3x600w HPS

759b6e5b74ea0e11a2bdfd0e97fce73b.pngbab36aa8af56b77c3b7d241ce0686234.png

A guy has gotta have a hobby might as well be making Kick arse meds

• Upvote 1

Not my best but my biggest overall haul in one run was 28oz its documented here on OSA its not my biggest yield per plant but i seem to average around 2oz per plant untipped unmolested just basic 2 foot tall xmass tree's kind of a larger SOG but i keep all lower growth

the 28oz was under 2x 600w HPS, floor space 5x3 foot or 1.5x.9 meters, 15 plants (one plant per square foot) grown to around 60-65cm, basic system pots with coco and perlite hand watered using Dutch Master Hot Coco and Canna Coco

if i ever have this kind of space again i will do it much differently i would most definatly look into main lining something new to me and i only heard about it on here a few months ago, i would aim for 4 plants per square meter with at lease 8 colars per plant

in the old days all i had were books like Closet Cultivator, Ed Rosenthal and Joe Romer plus a lot of non cannabis related educational books on growing veggies, there were no internet back than so my plants were very basic in the early days i would just tip once or twice and that was it

than i got a hold of the internet and OverGrow was a popular site that was very informative of new ways to grow pot fuck that web site was loaded! i got stuck into LST and DWC after reading OverGrow and i must say i would have probably gotten around 5-6oz per small bushy plants under around 50cm

i think ones ability to get a large harvest per whatever size tent comes down to knowledge the more u learn the more u gain from it

• Upvote 2