GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

feel for ya itch, ive got no family only my pets. , so I know how ya feeling  just lost my 5 yr blk shepherd to cancer . But I lost my little cat ,also called poppy , a rescue ,19yrs old  , a few yrs ago and ive not ever got over it ., still think I her  meow ,  I'm a ol man ,should not be such a bloody sook.. have a extra one for her tonight mate.  goodonya man

I know that's why i said its insane, im always bleaching makin concoctions to get rid of yellow, its disgusting, was trying the vape for a bit but it played up on the flavors going on in my mouth when i was tasting things so i give that away pretty quick, but yeah im due to have another go at quiting anytime again soon now, just gotta keep trying

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi GQ, I was a shocker on the darts for a long time similar to billygoat easy 300 pw habit. My advice is have a go with with the nicotine sprays, chewing gums, mints and patches. You will find a product that works for you, I've tried everything and the quit x gum 4mg absolutely nailed the habit for me. As soon as I feel the cravings for a smoke I smash a chewey. First two weeks is the hardest and I used my two young boys as motivation to stop want to be around when they are older. You can do it.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

feel for ya itch, ive got no family only my pets. , so I know how ya feeling  just lost my 5 yr blk shepherd to cancer . But I lost my little cat ,also called poppy , a rescue ,19yrs old  , a few yrs ago and ive not ever got over it ., still think I her  meow ,  I'm a ol man ,should not be such a bloody sook.. have a extra one for her tonight mate.  goodonya man

from one sook to another thanks mate

lol

i gave the darts up too quite a few years back ,

i remember the yellow fingers 

Sorry to hear itchy mate. I’m sure the little pet is in a better place stirring up tom

We are a healthy bunch haha. We want our plants to grow organically but we are bad what we put in our mouths.

I’m no angel. The darling wife put us on a life style change. Cut meal sizes. Cut a heap of processed crap. Increased water, cut out soft drinks, more good in than bad.

The hardest thing I’m trying to cut is bread and sugar I’ll only have two bits of toast in the morning with breakfast. But if there’s something sweet I’m on it like a torrietree on sugar. Addicted to the stuff. Easier to give up my mild alcoholism than sugar.

Over the time I’ve lost 20kgs could afford to loose more but the extra couple kg’s aren’t effecting my life. Taken up running and cycling.

The cleaner our eating has got the more touchy our systems are getting. Mines abit more robust than the cooks but with the list of things wrong with her besides her terrible taste in men it’s not surprising I can give my body bit of a shake up with out to many side effects.

I’ll stop dribbling on now hope the gardens going well GQ

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Sorry to hear itchy mate. I’m sure the little pet is in a better place stirring up tom

We are a healthy bunch haha. We want our plants to grow organically but we are bad what we put in our mouths.

I’m no angel. The darling wife put us on a life style change. Cut meal sizes. Cut a heap of processed crap. Increased water, cut out soft drinks, more good in than bad.

The hardest thing I’m trying to cut is bread and sugar I’ll only have two bits of toast in the morning with breakfast. But if there’s something sweet I’m on it like a torrietree on sugar. Addicted to the stuff. Easier to give up my mild alcoholism than sugar.

Over the time I’ve lost 20kgs could afford to loose more but the extra couple kg’s aren’t effecting my life. Taken up running and cycling.

The cleaner our eating has got the more touchy our systems are getting. Mines abit more robust than the cooks but with the list of things wrong with her besides her terrible taste in men it’s not surprising I can give my body bit of a shake up with out to many side effects.

I’ll stop dribbling on now hope the gardens going well GQ

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

what about the idea your sugar craving , which i have as well 

is due to a protein &/or mineral deficiency 

https://youtu.be/f51IfMX7iKg

& thanks mate 

Edited by itchybromusic

I gave up the durries last March. Another month and it will be a whole year. Wholly fark, it didn’t seem possible at times. I’m sort of cheating smoking pot though aren’t I? Anyways ..... forget about that for a minute and let’s get back to the othe bit.

That’s right. No more Winnie blues. It even felt strange not holding and carrying them around anymore. Naked almost. I’m not kidding.

Still now I crave. Although now it doesn’t lead to any unwanted attitudes or behaviours. I hope I can keep them as memory.

I smoked them for decades. 3 infact. Have never been without them. Cold turkey.

If I can quit anyone can quit.

Do it Gg2. You may be super stressed for a bit. But fuck em.(the ciggies that is )We are better than that shit. And once that stress starts to lift you can start to feel your body getting better. No joke. It becomes easier to breath after a bit. Without even having to exercise. Food tastes better, or worse when my wife’s concerned. Hehe.

Anyways...........