GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

We have also been making a change to clean living and organic diets for about 6yrs now for about and trying to avoid all the bad stuff but as you say its very hard to avoid 100percent of the time lol especially with teenagers and even i slip sometimes im guitly of the munchies lol but yeah in general i think we eat pretty well, lots of local produce plus supplemented with what i grow here at home which is a fair bit through out a year so we eat well that way, still working on gluten and dairy though cause there tough ones lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

i had my brother say to me " take that stuff away & what am i going to eat " 

the prob with this thinking is it's based in the supermarket isle , what he was really saying was 

" what packets can i buy " he has , as many of us have , forgotten where food comes from 

& easy to get caught up in packets forgetting about seasonal produce , eating winter veg in winter 

summer veg in summer , organic grass fed meats especially organ meats , liver ect , wild caught oily fish 

& in season fruit & veg & if you can grow your own that's the ultimate in healthy eating 

i'd go with getting gluten out first , imho it's a danger to you & your kids / wives / husband / GF / BF health , i was diagnosed in 02 with crohn's disease

& think this is where it came from & now wear a colostomy bag , not knowing what i know now & being a bread lover , not realizing how much your consuming when it's in 

almost all packets & bottles on top of the bread you eat 

nothing wrong with a cheat day but what i found was those cheat days show you what gluten , if that's what you cheat on , actually dose to you by feelings you get after

eating it once you've had a break from eatin it , if weight is a prob stop the grains & watch the weight fall off , be careful with gluten free labeled packaged food 

some of the ingredients in those packets might actually be worse than eating the gluten    

white sugar is another to avoid because when you add processed sugar to fat , cholesterol becomes a prob , fat is not the prob 

our brains are 60% fat , the man made shit fats are no good anytime but coconut oil , avocado oil , olive oil are all good fats as they are

there are high fat diets they use with kids with autism or epilepsy called ketogenic diet or modified atkins diet which avoids all the nasty

inflammatory response foods  , food is medicine  

• Upvote 1

Mr's Brown much the same just given up gluten bout a month or 2 ago and big difference, never really game enuf to go out much cause of bowel problems (knows every toilet stop from home to airport) very dicey driving around sometimes, ooppps gotta go..... not mich time to spare, so now no gluten, bread and pasta is the worst, so the ol tummies a hell of a lot better now and she's also lost 10kgs which she's real pleased about too. Hope you get proper relief for your ears soon to queenie gotta be a sooo annoying

Happy times

There's definitely something to it. With my "Lifestyle Change" I started earlier this year I dropped bread from my diet, and a week or so later when I decided to have the old usual for lunch which was two sandwiches (4 slices of multigrain). Well, about half an hour later I could feel it sitting heavy in my gut, with a mild case of nausea.

So yeah, I'm another one that's starting to look at gluten a lot more seriously than previously.

sorry guys

after i posted this morning i discovered the loss of a family member 

she wasn't round this morning looking for a feed , which was strange , waited around for a bit , then went for a walk

there she was on the other side of the road under a footpath tree , a bit of blood on the road & in the gutter ,

i figure the person who hit her stopped to take her off the road , which was really nice for them or someone to do for her 

she is now buried beside my old 21yo Tom , which she got to meet & be with at the end of his & the start

of her life , she was born in my backyard with 2 siblings that went to good homes , she stayed here with her mum

poppy a local stray i made friends with 

anyways lots of tears this morning for the little bugga

missing her already 

Hey gq, sorry to hear it’s not getting any better, sorry got no advice, chimoen and myself hope u get the answers soon so u start to recover

Bob 132 colas, and u didn’t think it was possible 6 months ago, of all the ppl that have tried to grow using these techniques u my friend have become a master

I see you sharing the knowledge u gained to others as well, very proud of u Bob!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

sorry guys

she wasn't round this morning looking for a feed , which was strange , waited around for a bit , then went for a walk

there she was on the other side of the road under a footpath tree , a bit of blood on the road & in the gutter ,

i figure the person who hit her stopped to take her off the road , which was really nice for them or someone to do for her

she is now buried beside my old 21yo Tom , which she got to meet & be with at the end of his & the start

of her life , she was born in my backyard with 2 siblings that went to good homes , she stayed here with her mum

missing her already

sorry mate, you’re 100% they r part of your family,

• Upvote 1

sorry guys

missing her already

Sorry to hear itchy not good news for a Sunday morning

• Upvote 1