GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

I got some indica seed sent down from FNQ last year and my mate reckened they only grow to 6foot max height but i measured this one this morning and she's just hit 8foot so im very pleased about that as she looks very happy as well i wasnt sure how the strain would go here but its thriving so its definitely a strain id like to keep going, im hangin to try the goods and compare with my other indy,s lol actually ive still got strains i haven't even tryed from last harvest yet but il get there eventually prob is i get stuck smoking one i think is the best and then when i get trying another i think that it is the best so i smoke that for a while and so on but il get to them all at some stage and this one will be first on my indica list this year lolpost-61975-151822963173_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Heya stoners, hope everyones been getting there grow on, its a pretty damm exciting time of the season with all outdoors heading into the flowering phases as we start see flowers progressing into precious heads mmmm big juicy heads lol its also great time to be keeping bugs in check, i hate spraying my plants once there in the full flowering stage so i gave everything a hit with chilli and garlic a week ago and im going to give them another hit tomorrow morning with with tomatoe leaf spray and hopefully this will keep all the little critters at bay, i may need to spray again throughout flowering but i wont spray the flowers again ill just spray leaves, trunk nd stems and soil surface but not the flowers i dont like taking the risk of tainting the flavors of the flowers which i did with neem once and it rendered nearly a whole crop un smokeable so i would not recommend that anyone spray with neem or any other chemical directly into and on formed flowers however there are some organic options that can be sprayed throughout flower but il avoid it where possible and just try and sort any probs from here on by hand where i can, ive been pretty crook this past month so i havent been onto bugs like i normally would and have noticed a bit of leaf miner and mite activity so il be onto that as soon as the temps drop, i dont like spraying anything in temps above 30degrees and hoping a storm this arvo will do the trick at drop temps so i can get in there and sort them out before they sort me lol might see if i can get some pics up later but other than a couple bugs issues everything is looking good so not to many complaints in the gardening area, heres a pic of my tomatoe leaf brew had to use the kids little pool in order to make enough to get the job done

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app