GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

Omg bob i went and checked my meds and the steriod is one you said cept i must have a generic brand cause at first glance it says panafcort but after a better look i see its prednisone, and as sure as shit hubby said to me 3days ago geez your face is swollen this morning, i just thought it was swelling or i was putting on a bit of weight lol been on the steroids for about two weeks, so far its the only thing thats giving my ear real 12 hr relief from the pain and high pitch ringin, sounds like the ENT wants to put grommets in both ears to release fluids that have been building up that cant escape because the ear drum is so swollen its blocking anything fr om coming out, i should have realized i couldn't possibly of been putting weight on cause i havent been eating much due to pain, even drinking water is painful, stupid steriods there actually working but ive only got about 5days worth left and im not sure what im going to do after that, ER probably,,, good to here you havent had a bad storm float through yet been a couple close calls here over the last month, and hot, glad your back bob really was missin you lol 132 colas im impressed bob, cant wait to see her in all her budding glory, sounds like it will be some good medicine too

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah thanks SE ive been tryin to take it easy but its near impossible with a large family at times, havent had much say in it over the last month though, my body had its own plans but il get there, i just hate feeling so crook, been making a few diet changes so maybe that will help, cheers SE much appreciated,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

hey GQ 

just an opinion

ever considered giving up eating Gluten & possibly dairy 

every person eating gluten has a inflammatory response from the gut / immune system 

for most it's only a small immune response that you prob don't notice cos gluten is in almost

everything in one way or another so our bodies are having multiple reactions all day to food

we consume , there is a list of 12 foods to avoid , some are obvious like fried food & some not

some interesting ones , olive oil is a good oil , yes , good for you as it is but heating EVOO & all changes

if you haven't seen the ozzy doco What's With Wheat i recommend having a look & the vid of 12 things to avoid 

keep in mind if you get the whole fam off gluten , no one is going to turn up gluten deficient 

just like white sugar , there's no downside health wise to removing it from your diet 

this guys a bit of a wanker but the info is good 12 foods https://youtu.be/Jm71w3LzhQE

ozzy doco What's With Wheat https://youtu.be/fHKcOwaLE64

i'm in the middle of giving up gluten , & i now notice when i eat it , i feel it , nothing major just a gut feeling 

oh & the 90 for life is = always selling something 

youngevity BTT2 daily supplement http://www.tangytangerine.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=66&zenid=fc6ipoif54j2f8rcnj1p9nses0 non gmo , probiotic , prebiotic , gluten free 

it's a ingredient in a bokashi plant fertilizer i diy 

the guy who came up with this supplement is Dr Joel Wallach 

put his name with a diagnosed prob in youtube & see what comes up for a listen