i+chee bro,so sorree 2 hear bro+her

mi bro-in-law was goin +hrough dark +ime af+er losing his wife of 40'ears

+alkin of offing himself and how much life sucked

we bough+ him a mal+ese shi+zu puppee

+ha+ was 11'ears ago;and been inseperable since

animals man,more human +han a lo+ of humans i know

gq; +ook +hroa+ cancer 2 make me give durries flick

was in hosp 4 7weeks so spose i chea+ed

af+er ev/+hing u've been +hrough wi+h hubbi and kids, i +hink u'ii find i+ easier +han u +hink

do'n+ ge+ me wrong,i+ will +es+ u,wi+h ure confidence and hard work e+hic +hough i'm sure u'll be ok

and did i men+ion +he monee? firs+ +hing i no+iced was saving of +he bucks

cheers micmac, if u had'n+ given +ime 2 newbie like me,i'd s+ill be growin s+icks

Thank you for sharing info itchy your our local go to for all things wholesome, very sorry to hear your living with some very difficult circumstances as well, ive had a bag temporarily after a few ops over the years and hubbies had one for a couple months to after radical prostatectomy , not something id ever be lookin forward to again thats for sure, my heart goes out to you itchy and i think your very brave havin the balls to share that as well, at dinner tonight our family was thinkin of yours mate, rip puss,, GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Couldn't see much but my old neighbor was out checkin it out anyways and on for a yarn too which i dont usually mind but i forgot my jacket so im freezing my arse off, been a few wild dog attacks around lately so just wanted to be sure they wernt into his stock again, he had a cow go down a few weeks back just wouldnt stand back up spent the arvo tryin all sorts of stuff to get her up even had a backhoe tryin to use it to get her up but she just wouldnt do it, so left her in the paddock overnight to have another go in the morning but overnight the cow prolapsed and the fuckin wild dogs or foxes or both had been eatin and savaging this poor cow for god knows how many hours, to many, from the bum first while it was still alive, had to shoot her immediately, i know its just a cow but im still havin flash backs about what i saw, fuckin wild dogs they'd eat you if they had half a chance and there big ugly nasty dogs to , i wouldnt like to bump into one in the dark thats for sure, anyways night stoners,,, GQ

thanks for the kind words GQ 

wish what i know now i new back then , cos i would have never had the op without giving up 

some of the food stuffs related to body inflammation first  

life on the land , B4 i was born mum & dad were farmers 

she talked about wild dogs would come in attack the sheep to kill them but not eat the majority 

just killed for the sake of a kill , wasn't a pretty site looking at a paddock of bloody dead  sheep 

I’m with you micmac. Lesser of two evils. Well that’s what I tell myself but, I’m a regular smoker but not a heavy smoker. Still want to give it up though. GQ. I’m sure you have tried everything. Maybe just try and cut down a little at a time. I find the struggle with that is missing the one you would normally have but to me, it’s all in the mind. It’s hard to be strong. I say whatever works for you.

Itchy. Feel for ya mate. I have dogs in my life since a young kid. Love animals.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

I know that's why i said its insane, im always bleaching makin concoctions to get rid of yellow, its disgusting, was trying the vape for a bit but it played up on the flavors going on in my mouth when i was tasting things so i give that away pretty quick, but yeah im due to have another go at quiting anytime again soon now, just gotta keep trying

I gave the dirty fuckers up yesterday lunch time, ran out and couldn't be fucked going to the shop, 3 days and the shit is out of your system anyway

only been smoking for 40 years, shouldn't be to hard to give em the flick lol lol lol 

I’m with you micmac. Lesser of two evils. Well that’s what I tell myself but, I’m a regular smoker but not a heavy smoker. Still want to give it up though. GQ. I’m sure you have tried everything. Maybe just try and cut down a little at a time. I find the struggle with that is missing the one you would normally have but to me, it’s all in the mind. It’s hard to be strong. I say whatever works for you.

Itchy. Feel for ya mate. I have dogs in my life since a young kid. Love animals.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

thanks tim 

you know if you look into the tobacco industry 

they have spent billions on terpene research , why 

the terpene research was mostly based on Smells & Addiction 

so don't under estimate the deception & your manipulation by the tobacco companies 

get you started & keep you there 

I gave the dirty fuckers up yesterday lunch time, ran out and couldn't be fucked going to the shop, 3 days and the shit is out of your system anyway

only been smoking for 40 years, shouldn't be to hard to give em the flick lol lol lol

congrats 

just try to make 24hrs ciggy free 

if you can make 24hrs you should be able to do 48hrs 

if you can do 48 & b4 you know it , you've gone a week without 

& for the pipe smokers with the wet cough about a week or 2 

& that wet cough become a dry cough less often