GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

This plant is grew its self lol it came up in a garden bed that only gets a little bit of filtered light, it gets no direct light at all, its now a bit taller than me and starting to flower but it is struggling to flower due to and outside light but it is flowering slowly very slowly lol ive decided to leave her there and see what comes of it, i had a few more that germinated thems selfs but turned out to be males and pulled them, this is the only one ive kept so we'll see what happens with it, i havnt watered it or fed, it it just is lolpost-61975-151909751771_thumb.jpegpost-61975-151909752357_thumb.jpegpost-61975-151909753183_thumb.jpegpost-61975-151909754195_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Sweet, i been wondering how things were going for you, il take a look later but im sure il be impressed lol cheers gaz,,GQ

believe me when I say, it's nowhere near the scale of your garden GQ. But I've had fun and learnt a lot from the people on here that are happy to share the knowledge around. Have to admit looking forward to smoking some fresh organic home grown.

Hey gaz dont compare to mine your is fantastic mate, i can tell you straight up theres been issues in my garden this year bugs, heatwave damage and a few other things that i wont do the same next year,im still learning after all these years a good grower produces good buds but great grower continues to learn and evolve forever, things could have been better for sure but what ive got will be satisfactory for what i need, if all goes smoothly, lol it aint over till the fat lady sings so to speak lots of things could still go wrong yet but daily checks from here on and i should be ok, plants nearly always tell you what they needed or dont need when you listen to them through vigilance

• Upvote 1