GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

I am also very sorry to hear you lost a good friend, friends come in all shapes and sizes sometimes, sorry about the chrons disease too ive got a mate that has it and he really struggles with it, its a terrible thing, yes its gluten i cheat on its the bread that sucks me in everytime you hit the nail right on the head there lol ,everything else im not to bad with, my 13yr old has decided she wants to be vegan so it has got us all going atm, yes its a lifestyle change not just a diet change

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

thanks guys 

nothing you can do apart from never letting them out , which i think is a bit cruel , i do get why some people do it though 

just sad 

vegan hey , depends on the motivation , if it's cruelty to animals thing then fare enough , but if it's a body image thing 

then there are much better ways than vegan imho , in fact it works the opposite , you'll need to eat so much more calories in

fruit or veg to get all the required nutrients compared to a small serve of lean beef , the old , eat meat , tv ad with a small bit of lean 

beef compared to a massive bowl of spinach for the same amount of iron 

Yep its about the animals, i grew up on properties where we always killed and culled and grew our own animals, kids these days have no idea about what really goes on lol, but im trying to be supportive of her choice, were learning together i suppose

all ya can do is be supportive 

& the learning together part is good so the harder points to swallow of our choices are not glossed over  

Is it a choice or just the in thing to do ?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

not sure with GQ 

but i have a young family member in to a veggo thing & seems to be the " In Thing " to do 

Edited by itchybromusic

Well for me personally i think age and health are my biggest focus points, ive realised that there's more time behind me than there is in front of me these days lol and i want to feel as healthy as can be, its a real invigorating feeling when you start to feel the changes due to a healthier lifestyle, cancer and tumours are another thing id like to avoid and i guess you gotta start somewhere

Hmmm yep i do, its my worst demon billy, my addiction to ciggies is insane, it really controls me and i hate that, just cant seem to give em the flick which is sooo frustrating because ive been able to conquer all other demons when needed but with smokes im just hopeless billy, its shameful really

I thought so, saw ya “yellow” fingers in a post a while back. Fuck mine used to be shocking, I would use a razor to “shave” my fingers it got that bad.

I gave up near 2 years ago. Was costing me my health and over $400 per week.

You seem to be concentrating on what you put into your body... organic food, glutens, sugars, blah blah blah...

But you smoke full time ? Sorry to be harsh, but that is completely nonsensical.. stop being so bloody weak and quit nicotine!!!!

• Upvote 1