Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

Sounds like a good plan to me,I'm the same I've made heaps of mistakes with these indoors plants I even killed a couple of seedling's and I've never killed a mull plant ever not once ever never lol but I know where I went wrong and learnt my lesson for the next round hopefully lol bloody indoors

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

hey gq here's a couple of other tips he gave me

6/2 light cycle for veg , his reason is that the plants cannot absorb co2 when the lights are on ,but in 2 hrs lights out the plants get a time to rest and are able to draw in co2 , also once your plant has received the maximum light it can handle it won't use anymore , so if you have your lights on for 18 hrs the plant may only active for 14 hrs but if u give it 6hrs at time the plant is active all the time the lights are on , he says if u are putting extra co2 when the lights are on you are wasting it because the plant only absorb it darkness, because the plant is a light sensitive plant it won't go into flower during this process until it starts to get 12 hrs or more dark,

When he clones a plant it's not to grow just to sex parent and not used after that

Why yes dear billy indeed we are and mentally i can share the burden of all my grow worries with oz stoners far and wide lol but physically and realistically I NEED SOME FUCKING HELP TO DIG THE FUCKING HOLES lmao and the watering coz that was taking me about three hours every couple of days last summer sometimes longer. So there do you see billy my buddy lol,,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

hey gq here's a couple of other tips he gave me

6/2 light cycle for veg , his reason is that the plants cannot absorb co2 when the lights are on ,but in 2 hrs lights out the plants get a time to rest and are able to draw in co2 , also once your plant has received the maximum light it can handle it won't use anymore , so if you have your lights on for 18 hrs the plant may only active for 14 hrs but if u give it 6hrs at time the plant is active all the time the lights are on , he says if u are putting extra co2 when the lights are on you are wasting it because the plant only absorb it darkness, because the plant is a light sensitive plant it won't go into flower during this process until it starts to get 12 hrs or more dark,

When he clones a plant it's not to grow just to sex parent and not used after that

Sorry to disagree mate but plants actually absorb co2 in light ,and expel oxygen .

• Upvote 1