Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

Well that was a bit dramatic, up here on gold coast just had like a mini-hurricane

Had to dodge hail stones and bloody rain drops the size of golf balls (well maybe not quite that big,but big enough)

Had to save the girls

Did'nt last that long,but these plants need to know what i went through.

Slippen and sliden then arse up ran straight into hills hoist (bloody clothesline)

Anyway did'nt spill a drop of soil out of pot but got humungus grass rash on my bum

How's your old man doin. Has he finished chemo?  Best feeling in world when u get out of that chair after pulling out drip 4 last time

I love a good storm and Queensland is the place for them but hail can be nasty for plants of all kinds,I seen hail at goondiwindi completely wipe out all the cotton on one side of the road and the other side was untouched was crazy to see i pulled over and got out of my ute and laid under it till storm passed I thought the hail was going to crack the windscreen and they were golf ball size no exaggeration, hubby is well as can be but he,s not having any chemo though,he had to have a radical prostectamy and was still getting PSA readings even after the surgery which has prompted us to find alternative treatments as a precaution just in case they have left some cells behind,which is very possible because of the type of operation he had which was a type of nerve sparing surgery they do to try and preserve sexual fuction and a whole lot of other stuff without getting into all the nity gritys we chose the operation because once you have chemo and radio you can not go back and that operation if it returns and they find more cancer later because of the damage that chemo and radio causes,its complicated but thanks for asking anyway Bob,how's your daughter going with the oil ? Is she getting some relief from it,I hope so,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Have'nt perfected it enough 4 her liking yet

I'm still guinea pig and believe me you gotta get that dose right

Had some new gear other night and thought i'd done s/thing wrong (highly possible)

So had a few tokes on vape of same bud to see, well bloody hell big mistake

Was still jibbering and  jubbering the next morn.

You dead right about chemo and radiation,if it comes back they cant do a lot

lol I know all about getting the dose right lol not only did I waste myself but did it to hubby a couple of times in the beginning to as he doesn't smoke pot for the last 16yrs and I'm well seasoned so the amount that was good for me was not good for hubby lol but he up to taking a gram a day now he still pretty out of for the most part but nothing like that first 4or5weeks was,I had a good laugh anyway pore bugger now he's taking more than me now,,,chemo and radio are bad but from our experience radical prostectamies are very damaging as well basically your fucked if you do and your fucked if don't and that is the exact words that our first doctor told us the day we got the bad news,that's nice way to give someone hope isn't it,sorry son there's no light at the end of this tunnel grrrr bloody doctors I don't trust em Bob,GQ

Sorry to hear that GQ,

Yeay pretty hard when the ppl your spose to trust and put your faith in, don't give u a lot of hope (doctors)

What r u supposed to do? Find a doc who tells u what u wanna hear or go with one who tells u like it really is.

So damn fustrating. I think once u get your head round the fact that the "C" word has been used then life does become more precious 

You def had your fair share of sucky moments . But u sound like such positive person, karma gotta come in to play

I'm sure each time u have a little win it would be wonderful

Family always comes first and i'm sure u right at the centre of yours

Has canna made a big diff in hubby recovery?

Cant believe he's up to gram a day and able to function. Me,like a spaced out chipmunk on quarter of that

Edited by afgahn bob

Good morning oz stoners, flubbed,Dallas thanks for thinking of me fellas its greatly appreciated,I've been a bit down for the past couple of weeks so I've been counter acting that by keeping busy its the only way I know to kick the blues lol hubby has laid down the law I'm not allowed to do any work for a week because my hands are a mess I got bits out of em everywhere from hanging of a crow bar for the past two weeks lol but I have managed to get shits loads of jobs done and all my holes are dug and ready to go for spring planting so I have been achieving some stuff that needed to be done,my indoors plants/clones all two of them lol are still alive but I've has a few issues, firstly I think I had my light to close and was bleaching the leaves pretty bad but I got on top of that then I had to sort my gnats prob so after trying a few things I decided to repot them with a new lot of soil,still had gnats damm it,did a second repot into my own soil from my own back yard and this time it worked yay I'm gnat free again lol but the plants took a bit to recover from that,I checked em yesterday and they were looking better than they have in a long while so I decided to take some clones,I know I should have waited till they we're completely recovered but I wanted to have some clones to put outside for this seasons summer grow and was getting impatient,I know I know patience is a virtue but I took three clones from them about four weeks ago when they were looking really sad and I managed to get them to root,I mean shoot roots lol and they still alive so I thought I'd take the punt and get some more going,ATM I just have them sitting in cups on the kitchen window sill because the last ones I had I put them in a home made humidity dome and put them in under the lights in my veg room and fryed them severelysi I'm trying something different this round and hoping for the best,so here's a pic if what they looked like before I attacked them lol and a after pic of what they look like now lol pretty bad but still better than they were a few weeks back,the first one is the money maker2a8d7250183b62a1a2eea4684dd8dd3b.jpgefeb2ac443da18b47e116bc31282ec77.jpgand the vixen6fffe84474daf2b19adbb4af750e48bf.jpgda95049846cd60a14c9b80ffd8dc79c7.jpgbeeaa31ceefc28d588741a397bb9d0a0.jpg1bfbe85bce657c213f5de2aa8bb6bd7d.jpg