Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

Thanks Bob,yeah its at mums place that one,there was an old wooden sleeper retaining wall existing but was rotting away there so we just left it there and built the rock wall over the top of it and back filled it with more dirt,I reckon it come up pretty good to,back breaking shit though, reckon it will be a fair while before I build another one lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey Greenus Queenus,

I always try and have some ventilation goin on,whether lights out or not.

Know it's easier to just flip switch and turn e/thing off.

Gotta keep that air-flow even if u shove small normal type fan in there

Just my 2 cents, prob not agreeable with e/one

Good 2 hear from u. Hows it all going?

Hey Bob the big tents working good from what I can tell by looking at the plants but I had an issue with my seedlings box but I'm thinking that its probably something I did that's caused the problem and not the room its self hopefully it anyway lol,repotted my clones yesterday into different soil in a bid to rid bugs but when I did that all I could see in the soil was healthy works so be buggered if I know,when the lights come back on this arvo I'll go check em over and see how they have handled the transplanting,fingers crossed,my whole garden is telling me its spring here all the fruit trees have buds swelling and starting to flower,my avocado tree is in full bloom, grapes to and all the stone fruits,mulberries and macadamia tree which is all great but if we get a late frost now it will ruin all the fruit for this year so I'm I hoping that the warm weather continues on with no set backs,I'll start planting out in the next couple of weeks,in going to stagger plant my mull plants this year one lot in October and a new lot every month after that till Christmas, I'm talking outdoors of course but on the indoors I've got about 15 new seedlings ready to pop in under the light in the next week or so and see how they go,indoors growing is so much more complicated than I ever thought it might be lol how about you Bob how's things in your part of the world, you enjoying that oil I heard lol

Hey Bob the big tents working good from what I can tell by looking at the plants but I had an issue with my seedlings box but I'm thinking that its probably something I did that's caused the problem and not the room its self hopefully it anyway lol,repotted my clones yesterday into different soil in a bid to rid bugs but when I did that all I could see in the soil was healthy works so be buggered if I know,when the lights come back on this arvo I'll go check em over and see how they have handled the transplanting,fingers crossed,my whole garden is telling me its spring here all the fruit trees have buds swelling and starting to flower,my avocado tree is in full bloom, grapes to and all the stone fruits,mulberries and macadamia tree which is all great but if we get a late frost now it will ruin all the fruit for this year so I'm I hoping that the warm weather continues on with no set backs,I'll start planting out in the next couple of weeks,in going to stagger plant my mull plants this year one lot in October and a new lot every month after that till Christmas, I'm talking outdoors of course but on the indoors I've got about 15 new seedlings ready to pop in under the light in the next week or so and see how they go,indoors growing is so much more complicated than I ever thought it might be lol how about you Bob how's things in your part of the world, you enjoying that oil I heard lol

if it's any help gq I only switch lights out fan and exhaust fan 24/7