Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

Thanks tunks i appreciate that, ive been breeding dogs for a bout twenty year's first off i bred blue cattle dogs for ten years and then great danes for about another tens year's but when hubby got crook i gave it away as raising great danes is a lot of hard work and i was just burning the candle at both ends by just trying to do to much but i really missed having dogs around especially for protection and guarding reasons,about two years ago started doing some homework about french bulldogs,i attended a few dog shows and it didnt take long to fall in love with the breed its not hard to love a frenchie lol they really are the clown of dog breeds,there fast,most of them can jump well for theres size and height,they, can catch just about anything that moves,there highly intelligent and most of all there exceptionally loyal,they can be a bit finicky around birthing time but ive got a good vet thats been pretty fair with me over the years if the bitch goes into labor in working hrs he charges me around 900bucks if its after hrs its around 1500 for the c-section but because im a registered breeder with the council and with ANKC there a rules ive got to follow like dogs must be of correct breeding age,no more than 5ceasers per bitch,breeding true to the breed no fad colours things of that nature but despite all that im still really keen to have our first frenchie litter and so i can get back into the breeding game again

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Any where from 2500 to 7000,females are always cost more,it also depends if the the dog has been desexed or not and if the dog is of show quality,my breeding pair cost 8000 and it took over a year to find a suitable male for my female,my female is a double hooded brindle pied and my male is brindle,both pedigree of course you'd never pay that sort of money for a dog that didnt come with all the paperwork

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app