Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

Thanks timmy,he's a clown but i love that about him,im loving the french bulldog breed there very intelligent as most dogs are but frenchies just have special kind of personality that is unique to the breed,il be expecting puppies in a round 12months so that will be exciting,we've bred other breeds before but this will be our first frenchie litter

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi micmac i decided today that im going to turn my light off in the tent over the warmer months and have another crack at it when Autumn comes again,ive only really got the two plants in there anyway so im going to move them outside and utilize the sun for free,i just hope that i can manage to get some clones from them because i really want to keep the strain going especially the money maker,so i guess il be back with a new thread for indoors when autumn gets heres,thanks for all the advice and tips everyone and I'll be bad after summer for another go and with a bit more help maybe i can get this indoors thing really happening,cheers stoners,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1