Bogan's backyard!

Hey bogan usually when i plant for a corn crop i usually do them in square blocks instead of pots or rows,if there in blocks you get a better fertilization rate when the flowers come on hence more corn and sowing straight into the ground for corn is the best option here,heaps mulch around the base of your corn plants will help keep them upright when your cobs start to get heavy and fill out,corn doesnt like getting dry around the base and roots so you need a good watering plan through out the summer and like most things its best eaten fresh as possible dont pick until you need them as once you do they start to lose there sweet flavors pretty rapidly but of course they will tend to all ripen around the same time so blanching and freezing is a great way to keep them sweet and enshaw the you can have organic home grown corn for months to come,all the best with them bogan,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

corn canna camouflage

& when corn is done , plenty of corn seed sprout teas to be made 

about corn seeds sprouted 

Instead of buying an expensive enzyme product in a bottle, you can make your own!

The other big one is corn and this seed produces a wide range of Cytokinins on par with coconut water.

With the international market demand for coconut water is pushing the price higher and higher and it’s

only going to get worse. By using sprouted corn teas you will get the benefits from the Cytokinins without

the expense. You don’t need to order organic corn seeds online or jump through hoops – just head over

to your favorite supermarket and go to the popcorn section and buy an organic popcorn. Even Wallmart

carries 3 or 4 brands of organic popcorn.

One thing about using corn is that I found it easier to puree these seeds once the tap roots grew out to 1"

or so which softened the original corn seed.

I switch between alfalfa and corn seeds during the vegetative for the compounds I mentioned. Cytokinins

will increase the girth and tinsel strength of the side branches and stronger branches will produce larger and heavier flowers."- Clackamas Coots

• Upvote 1