Bogan's backyard!

Getting ready to make up a bokashi compost bin myself, saw on utube the other day and went yep gonna make me 1 of them (can't have enough of your own home made organic teas) have the worm farm as well been feeding it up well, the buggers devour the scraps and I also blitz all the scraps before feeding, I don't use any seeded scraps or peppers or onion, read somewhere onions not real good for the little buggers, even found after biltzen seeded scraps they still shoot up in bin but yeah keen to start on the bokashi composting

Cheers all

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Getting ready to make up a bokashi compost bin myself, saw on utube the other day and went yep gonna make me 1 of them (can't have enough of your own home made organic teas) have the worm farm as well been feeding it up well, the buggers devour the scraps and I also blitz all the scraps before feeding, I don't use any seeded scraps or peppers or onion, read somewhere onions not real good for the little buggers, even found after biltzen seeded scraps they still shoot up in bin but yeah keen to start on the bokashi composting

Cheers all

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

good stuff Mr Brown 

yeah your right there are definite no no's for feeding worms

yeah will do. mine is just 3 heavy duty tubs, not real big. just enough for a start...

so which one of all you blokes is going to be the first to have a cockroach composting farm ,:)

http://theunconventionalfarmer.com/natural-techniques/cockroach-composting/

yeah will do. mine is just 3 heavy duty tubs, not real big. just enough for a start...

2 tubs with holes in them... 15effe1a00e87cf5c556476f0c82bff0.jpg

sit in the bottom tub that has tap...531ecd49e03b879d6e0b94e32ad8f83d.jpg

put a small bedding layer of dried horse poo in middle tub, covered with worms, then veggie scraps, topped with wet newspaper and 3rd tub placed on top. when middle tub is almost full of castings, will put more food in top tub and let the worms work upwards. harvest castings and swap top 2 tubs and go again...

cd3368ec49f177b62a2b88f3de0e3091.jpg

worms on wheels!

• Upvote 2

Aww WTF I'm not showing my DIY in fact fucking forget about it! That looks legit like the one I paid 80 bux for!

Make my DIY look like rubbish lol

Well done!

cheers bogan. was a simple build this one... and 100% free [emoji106] but if i was to of paid for those tubs and trolley the price would be up there