Bogan's backyard!

Recycling in the garden is a great bogan its amazing what you can grow a plant in or what used items can come in handy around the place,my brain is always ticking when it comes to recycled items,I've been saving plastic bottles for the last few months ready for making fly traps to put up everywhere in my little fruit orchard, just about everything can be given a second life lol well I try anyways,I can see by that pic that your really getting into the gardening bogan,great work,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Well done mate. I've stared gardening as well but I have a lot less than you. I have a garden bed with some veggies and this bloody strawberry plant that has always struggled. Everything else is just fine. I also have a seed tray of 6 different veggies and they are all looking quite healthy. Half ready to put into my garden bed.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

recycling your dirt i mean

I did recycle last year's coco, I put it in the back yard plot... Other then that, Nah.

And my raspberry cutting is finally showing some life! 4e3568f74b9bf66419b0265acf4bd7bd.jpg

And strawberry's are blooming!e212f633823ebc22173b600477e7b960.jpg

Taro bulbs coming along too!5aefc5e07330121dcd8c9ec8d21eb78f.jpg70b3a7ca00eb2a8f30a55feff9ca61fa.jpg

Broccoli, cauliflower, chilli, capsicum, cucumber, and tomatoes all thriving!

I have a very excited 3 year old that is just loving it as much as I do![emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

Now back to work!

Edited by AussieBogan

looking good mate 

i've seen guys get a template of there kids name ,

lay it on a patch of dirt & fill the template in with seed like cress or whatever 

& as they grow the seed sprouts spell out his or her name 

makes it a lill easier to get them to eat this stuff when it's got there name on it so to speak 

plus it's a cool thing to show your kids , food comes from the ground & not from coles 

hence the importance of looking after the ground that gives us our food 

• Upvote 1

looking good mate

i've seen guys get a template of there kids name ,

lay it on a patch of dirt & fill the template in with seed like cress or whatever

& as they grow the seed sprouts spell out his or her name

makes it a lill easier to get them to eat this stuff when it's got there name on it so to speak

plus it's a cool thing to show your kids , food comes from the ground & not from coles

hence the importance of looking after the ground that gives us our food

That is gold! And spot on about showing them where food comes from!

And thank you for the compliment[emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

Onto making the template![emoji108]

Edited by AussieBogan