Bogan's backyard!

When I was in kindy some brat kid stole my lunch but thought it would be nice to leave a massive praying mantis in my lunch box as a nice swap when I opened it to get my lunch the big mantis jumped out at me and the fucker BIT me,can't remember much about kindy but I remember that lol,I'll take on spiders,sort snakes out and no problem with most critters but I don't likes mantis's lol if one lands on me I automatically do this retarded body slapping arms and legs dance like no other lol even though I know there great beneficial bugs to have in the garden I still don't like em lol,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I forgot about fucking silkworms! haha

Wow. Mad childhood flashbacks.

Haha...I know....:D

What about cigardas ,cicarders, dohh,in the shoe box,take em to school with silkworms.

green grocer,black sumfink,red sumfink

Black Prince ;) The little ones. There used to be some rumour that if you took one to a chemist they'd give you 5 buck haha. There was a lot of us 10-11yo's running around massacring the poor fuckers :(