Bogan's backyard!

Dr greenthumbs super soil... Better late then never!

X3 Cow manure 25ltr

X3 Chicken manure 25ltr

X3 Mushroom compost 25ltr

X4 canna coco 50ltr

X1 perlite 100ltr

X2 Dr greenthumbs super soil 270ltr nutrient mix

Manure's and mushroom compost 95590233198b4c0dfc99a8bcb58b2b70.jpg10764d49c6186cd619f9ad75d17a926e.jpg coco 7cf05a744ec81cd4156c8f9f8ed48a48.jpgperlite b827afbeeddf717bf1e340a17dd0b1b9.jpgd7f0704557276e67955659e248f64300.jpgDr greenthumbs nutrient Pack's3cd9eb078ba8af1ebe8233da0592f0cf.jpg8c4a08886b12368bdc52bd01ad5c5d47.jpgdd185dcf5ff9bc775fcbdaa550c0e3c0.jpg62fb9dd3bb6f05681e1afdd5ce8f3b74.jpgd85891a5eb5b0f1d01034788801fd164.jpg

Still thinking weather I should put the other 100ltr perlite coz it looks like it has heaps already! Should I add the other 100ltrs perlite anyway?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by AussieBogan
  • Upvote 1

What sort of seeds bogan ? Soil mix is looking good, I don't think you'll need to add any extra perlite looks like you've already add more than enough to see you through the season, seal the bag up and put it somewhere out of direct sun light and save it for another project,can't wait to see your outdoors start to thrive this spring,GQ

did this mix come from somewheres cos didn't seem to be what Dr greenthumb recommends 

for his supersoil nutrient mix , remember he has balanced his nutrient mix based on you using A B & C base  

your pretty close to 1 1 1 as a base mix , lill over on the poo & compost if i read your numbers right 

i would say that's going to be a pretty hot mix , could turn out great but def test a plant first B4 putting in the important ones

did this mix come from somewheres cos didn't seem to be what Dr greenthumb recommends

for his supersoil nutrient mix , remember he has balanced his nutrient mix based on you using A B & C base

your pretty close to 1 1 1 as a base mix , lill over on the poo & compost if i read your numbers right

i would say that's going to be a pretty hot mix , could turn out great but def test a plant first B4 putting in the important ones

On point itchy, which is why I asked! Thanks again! Will add the other 100ltrs!

What sort of seeds bogan ? Soil mix is looking good, I don't think you'll need to add any extra perlite looks like you've already add more than enough to see you through the season, seal the bag up and put it somewhere out of direct sun light and save it for another project,can't wait to see your outdoors start to thrive this spring,GQ

Thank you gq...

Dr greenthumbs gives the soil recipe for the organic nutrient packs which is 1:1:1 manure and compost, coco or peat, and aeration...

So I had to ask... And itchy is right about the nutrient pack being designed to work with the soil mix they recommend, so I thinks I should add the perlite![emoji106]

But I had the same thought as you! [emoji41]