Bogan's backyard!

Whoa they look cool gq, keep us updated on them berry's they look weird too hehe

I saw white strawberry's there...

Regret not getting one...

While we on the subject lol I found my strawberry planter at our local tip! And absolutely love it... I have one more row and an empty spot in the middle there for maybe white strawberry's!22b96704a1291f2e56f7655cba0416c1.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by AussieBogan

lol I love raspberries but I seem to grow strawberries much better here and they bare fruit for much longer than a raspberry plus my raspberry died last summer after three yrs stuffing around with it the heat finally killed it so I'm hoping the strasberry is the best of both worlds an easy growing plant like strawberries with the sweet taste of raspberries,I'm excited to add strasberries to my garden this year they look and sound so good I reckon even willy wonka will be jealous lol I love finding new and old interesting plants for my garden,spring is the best lol,GQ

Hi bogan,seen you and tunkers chatting about strawberries and raspberries earlier and was wondering if you guys had seen these,there called strasberries there strawberries that taste like raspberries,I love all berries so I'll be very keen to taste one see what its like,yum berries are so good lol7a8a214035f8f7ba58def0c27ed85d90.jpg0880ff89cc8d3ba3765c84caf82a65d8.jpg

That looks very interesting. My daughter's would be going mental over them. Hope they taste alright!

I remember a friend when I was a kid owning a mulbury tree. It was HUGE and we would climb up in it and turn purple. Yum!

• Upvote 1

Mulberries are excellent tree to have in the yard,I to loved climbing them and making a mess,having a purple face,hands and clothes was the best bit lol I planted this mulberry tree about 18months to two years ago and have been amazed at how fast its grown and just like mull plants mulberries tree's are very easy to take Cutting's from,couple more weeks to go and I'm going to have a mass of ripe mulberries, kids love mulberry season and big kids to lol,GQ