Bogan's backyard!

Never grown anything besides my Auto's last season but this year is another story! Pok choy, cucumber, silver beet, strawberry's, rasberrys, taro, to name a few... Gonna throw em tobacco seeds in a pot and see what happens...

Never in my life I thought gardening would be fun! Let alone therapeutical!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by AussieBogan
  • Upvote 2

Gardening is good for you bogan glad to see your getting into it producing your own fruit and vegies is so rewarding and tastes 100% better than anything you can get from the shop,its addictive once you get started and you can grow seasonal fruit and veg all year round so there's always something to do outside in the garden,I love it I'm out in the gardens everyday,weeds give me the shits though well most weeds lol,GQ

Gardening is good for you bogan glad to see your getting into it producing your own fruit and vegies is so rewarding and tastes 100% better than anything you can get from the shop,its addictive once you get started and you can grow seasonal fruit and veg all year round so there's always something to do outside in the garden,I love it I'm out in the gardens everyday,weeds give me the shits though well most weeds lol,GQ

Thanks you for the kind word's gq... Let's just hope I harvest something this year![emoji16]

That mix sounds so good bogan should be a good spring ahead

I'm hoping so ss, it's starting to get costly... I fucked up!

I bought my wife a whole heap of shit off wish and she found out! (I thought it was the thought that counts lol)

One day she goes to me...

You spend over 400 on soil and you buy me shit off wish! U cheap cunt![emoji51]

Never grown anything besides my Auto's last season but this year is another story! Pok choy, cucumber, silver beet, strawberry's, rasberrys, taro, to name a few... Gonna throw em tobacco seeds in a pot and see what happens...

Never in my life I thought gardening would be fun! Let alone therapeutical!

That's awesome :) It's so satisfying to just grow your own, organically, GMO-free and the pleasure of watching the plant grow, the pleasure of eating your own veggies/fruit, even when it's occasionally fraught with disaster and heartache :D

Unless it's from a grower I know, I rarely buy seedlings (fruit/veg). I refuse to use Bunnings. They are fucking scum.

Much prefer to buy seeds from people that are passionate, germ them myself. Ground up (so to speak).

Once you understand germinating seeds, it's not much different. Regardless of the plant. Same with nutes to a point?

Love, care, patience.

Been using Eden Seeds for like 25 years?? Lovely folk. Really good, viable, seeds.

If you want to grow some chilli to eat/fend off pests? Neil from the Hippy Seed Co will probably have what you want :D

Post up some pics of your non-canna adventure too.

:)

• Upvote 1

Thanks you for the kind word's gq... Let's just hope I harvest something this year![emoji16]

I'm hoping so ss, it's starting to get costly... I fucked up!

I bought my wife a whole heap of shit off wish and she found out! (I thought it was the thought that counts lol)

One day she goes to me...

You spend over 400 on soil and you buy me shit off wish! U cheap *#%@![emoji51]

It's my wife's 30th in less then a week and I have no money. Guarantee she will blame weed and growing... After spending over $400 on fucking perfume in one online shopping binge..

I could got 1.5oz with that...

That's awesome :) It's so satisfying to just grow your own, organically, GMO-free and the pleasure of watching the plant grow, the pleasure of eating your own veggies/fruit, even when it's occasionally fraught with disaster and heartache :D

Unless it's from a grower I know, I rarely buy seedlings (fruit/veg). I refuse to use Bunnings. They are fucking scum.

Much prefer to buy seeds from people that are passionate, germ them myself. Ground up (so to speak).

Once you understand germinating seeds, it's not much different. Regardless of the plant. Same with nutes to a point?

Love, care, patience.

Been using Eden Seeds for like 25 years?? Lovely folk. Really good, viable, seeds.

If you want to grow some chilli to eat/fend off pests? Neil from the Hippy Seed Co will probably have what you want :D

Post up some pics of your non-canna adventure too.

:)

Thanks for the info!

And appreciate the encouragement...

Will snap up a few pics 2morow [emoji4]

It's my wife's 30th in less then a week and I have no money. Guarantee she will blame weed and growing... After spending over $400 on fucking perfume in one online shopping binge..

I could got 1.5oz with that...

LMAO!