Bogan's backyard!

Slow down? Shit only just got started lol thanks for the compliment bro!

TBH my soil choice made everything easy! Don't have to worry about feeding anything but water! (De chlorinated)No deficiencys except my strawberry's fuken heaps of lower leaves drying off... Cauliflower and broccoli getting big in small pots but my veggie patch not quite ready lol just a heap of horse shit [emoji20]

Slow down? Shit only just got started lol thanks for the compliment bro!

TBH my soil choice made everything easy! Don't have to worry about feeding anything but water! (De chlorinated)No deficiencys except my strawberry's fuken heaps of lower leaves drying off... Cauliflower and broccoli getting big in small pots but my veggie patch not quite ready lol just a heap of horse shit [emoji20]

Yeah my dwc strawbs had a few leaves dying off also.. must be tempremental little fuckers.

Im not living at home anymore so all my veggies are probably gonna die. Asked the kids to keep watering their snow peas but I doubt they will [emoji22]

These are the cauliflowers and broccoli, warming up here[emoji16] they thirsty!29e4046e70cc61635b81a20eed14d569.jpgand these comfrey plants, I split one into two, less then a week ago from the nursery soil which I just found out is brunnings potting mix [emoji35] yuck lol and into my Dr greenthumbs seeding and cuttings mix I made[emoji16] the growth is crazy!0b4a0da11acb7986d40395e4231ef520.jpgcd6a78cab9df799f47381ac76ad738da.jpg Edited by AussieBogan