Bogan's backyard!

corn canna camouflage

& when corn is done , plenty of corn seed sprout teas to be made

about corn seeds sprouted

Instead of buying an expensive enzyme product in a bottle, you can make your own!

The other big one is corn and this seed produces a wide range of Cytokinins on par with coconut water.

With the international market demand for coconut water is pushing the price higher and higher and it’s

only going to get worse. By using sprouted corn teas you will get the benefits from the Cytokinins without

the expense. You don’t need to order organic corn seeds online or jump through hoops – just head over

to your favorite supermarket and go to the popcorn section and buy an organic popcorn. Even Wallmart

carries 3 or 4 brands of organic popcorn.

One thing about using corn is that I found it easier to puree these seeds once the tap roots grew out to 1"

or so which softened the original corn seed.

I switch between alfalfa and corn seeds during the vegetative for the compounds I mentioned. Cytokinins

will increase the girth and tinsel strength of the side branches and stronger branches will produce larger and heavier flowers."- Clackamas Coots

Fucking learning everyday! I love eating corn! Love even more so now! Just when I thought I'm getting a grip of this organics growing, something new pops up to read about!

[emoji106] been watching a lot of mendo dope vids and drifting onto coots vids!

way to to go mate , 

there's lots more info now on organics than there has been in the past , canna people are like a dog with a bone :)

it won't be long B4 canna farmers become leaders in the industrial organic  Ag industry i reckon 

showin the world how it's done ,,,,,,,,,,,, Stoned lol

you can def use the ground up seed in the mulch layer , absolutely 

Edited by itchybromusic

sorry i think you meant actual popped corn ,

no i would think as it's been heated & allot of the good bits destroyed in some form  

in the process , as the look of the corn seed changes to popped corn so does the make up of the seed 

what that changes too & what would be added to the mulch layer as popcorn , i don't know 

Edited by itchybromusic

we don't have anyone in oz doing it yet but 

worm castings , Grain Fed Worm Castings 

is the shit apparently  

ground up seed left overs , one of my first indoor run using no till methods 

i fed a corn tea i think it was , went in at lights on the next day 

to see , what looked like , white powder on the outside of the geopots 

i topped dressed some malted barley powder , i must have dropped a bit on the fabric 

until i realized , these white specs Are Fucking Moving , Holy Shit  I'm F'ed 

no just soil mite in compost mode & waiting for some more ground up seed to eat 

where the fuck they come from i have no idea but overnight , there they were in massive numbers