Bogan's backyard!

Hey guys strawberries are easy peasy to grow the y really are,they like a spot that gets as much as they can,the more sun the better,they like good drainge and there hungry feeders so they will highly benifit from a fortnightly to four week feed of sometning like seasol and power feed or something like thisefe831fde21a8b90e3fbd7930c616ae6.jpgthese are great if your feeling a little lazy or your just busy like me you throw in one pod leave it a minute and give it a stir with a wooden spoon and its ready too go,one pod makes 9litres no mess no fuss just healthy plants and is good for all fruit and veg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey Bogan, looking good mate.

Comfrey has to be one of the best plants on this planet. It has so much medical value it's not funny

Make sure you plant it somewhere, I have alot of it growing around the property. It's roots travel down very far and draw all sorts of nutrients into the leaves. So much so if you let the leaves rot you can use it as a fertilizer.

It's not advised to eat comfrey (which I strongly believe is horseshit)

Hey Bogan, looking good mate.

Comfrey has to be one of the best plants on this planet. It has so much medical value it's not funny

Make sure you plant it somewhere, I have alot of it growing around the property. It's roots travel down very far and draw all sorts of nutrients into the leaves. So much so if you let the leaves rot you can use it as a fertilizer.

It's not advised to eat comfrey (which I strongly believe is horseshit)

Yes! So I've heard... I've turned two, into five so far, think I'll end up with six...

Hopefully do a grow this year using only tea's and comfrey is the main ingredient[emoji16] I even feed it to my worm cafe[emoji108]

Hope all is well my friend[emoji111]