Nice suprise

Morning Bob,no just a rough chop is all that's needed I've found,if you chop to fine you get to much plant matter in your oil and you don't want that,you just want to release the trichs from the plant matter into the solvent,no plant matter as such,what I've been doing is give it a rough chop,place in a large glass or stainless steel bowl,pour the solvent in and give it a quick wash for 3/4 mins,use a stainless steel potato masher give it a good mash and stir,strain it well and proceed with extracting the solvent, now I'll will say I'm relatively new to making oils Bob but through lots of advice from some very kind members on this site,I'm really getting the hang of it,trial and error of course but there is many ways of doing it to,the only time I chop pot to power is when I'm making hash so I can sift it,cheers GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

No worries GQ,100% agree with you bout the help offered on this site,learnt more in last 5 mths than last 50 yrs (weed related).

Got couple ozs from bagseed and just wanna have a go at rso before i get these high cbd beans up and running.

Th ankyou for help on process.

One last thing,is it beneficial to freeze e/thing before hand? Read that somewhere

Hey Bob,you can use that method of freezing the solvent and the cannabis prior to reducing the solvent off but I found that it's not necessary to extract the oil but it is just another way you can do it,I'm not sure if there are any extra benefits from doing it that way though maybe someone with a little bit more experience with extracts than myself might be able to answer that one,GQ

All good, my queen who's green,

Type in rso in google and inundated (thats big word),with 100 diff ways of doing it.

With you i feel i know you've actually done it and the best poss way for your little girl

so's have all confidence in my goil of oil.

Hi GQ, man you got some hairyness goin on there.

Do you reckon they would benefit from a bit of a trim,expose those bud sites a little.

Not trying to tell you how to do your thing though.

Had a taste of that oil last night at bout 9 pm.don't remember much after 10.30 and woke up bout 8 am with feet where my head shoulda been,all sheets

thrown on floor,clutching a pillow under each arm,WTF,is this normal.

Maybe teflon spasms or sumfink. Had me some strange dreams to

lol like maybe you had a bit to much Bob haha but good oil will rock you,try some more again tonight and see what happens,it effects different people in different ways, nah I won't take any leaves off them,there getting plenty of sun and enough to produce buds so they look after them self's pretty much,I just wanted to see if I could do it in winter and now I know I can plus some male pollen, I'll probably pull them out sometime in the next fortnight or so there not much good to me so I'll probably feed em to the chooks plus I want to start preparing my garden beds for my summer grow so I need them gone