Nice suprise

Thanks stinky I haven't watered them at all in the last couple days so I will do that to,I'm just keen to keep them alive and see what they can produce I always get a bit excited when I get hold of a new strain,oh and thanks for stepping in on another thread earlier this morning it was greatly appreciated, GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

damp soil is better for clones too. Don't give them a jolly good watering as it slows down root growth and they might die on you if overdone.

haha, no worries on weighing in with the overdry buds thread! The guy got a bit riled up over such a minor thing so thought it was worth saying something. If people cant be chilled out here then they can always go to rollitup and be passive-aggressive. It seems to be the place for it :)

Evening all,well I'm home from my trip,took 19hours of driving to get back with a few stops of course but its takes it out if you being in the car that long but nothing a good cup of tea a decent smoke and good nights sleep can't fix,thanks for the clone advice guys,they made it home alive and I think they look pretty good considering they been through 5days of irregular lights patterns and a long trip home,I might repot them tomorrow into my own soil but for now I've chucked them in the bath tub with a fluorescent grow tube over them and will sort out my grow room over the next few days,I'm so excited about it all and it will defiantly be a learning curb for me having never done indoors before,no doubt I'll have questions to ask so bare with me please people lol,on another note my outdoors winter grow is looking about as good as it can be being winter, progressing pretty much as I predicted, bout a foot or so high and some are starting to pre flower,frost doesn't seem to of bothered them at all from what I can see,I was hoping for a few males but I can't see any yet which is strange because I would of thought more than half of them would of been males, I was hoping to collect pollen in advance for use in summer,maybe some will turn yet with a bit if luck lol who,d of thought I'd be hoping for males lol anyways a few pic updates6fa29a08df9a116e6355560dafaf43ba.jpgd294df7719dcc1f9ba087b182cac61c2.jpg24063987218b1723ca2f52f1b8a67b13.jpgdc8b5565bb781687714ba373ee452cdd.jpg085d98a048f26e5c02bdcf9047209257.jpg70157674cd644a428f8a8861fc094bb1.jpgc0f83a1f940813bff176e92d5c2ad301.jpg1e49e77bb39e2d4b7f6b544e1885f032.jpg

• Upvote 1

Um nooo Bob I will not be filling the bath with soil lol I was just going to use one if my empty sheds but I decided to get hubby to build a new one because I want to have a bit more height to play with,hopefully that will be sorted within a few days and I can start getting into it,sorry to hear about your stepson,like I said it effects the families to, I have a large family, we have had to deal with similar tragedies,please except my condolences to you and your family, GQ