Nice suprise

Hey GQ been planning indoor grows myself haven't done any yet but def will be, any ways lots too yhink about like how stealth you want it, how big a flower area you want for light size and exhaust fan, single room or 2 rooms one for clones, of course your going organic so can save on all the nutes, what pots you wanna grow in geo pots or air prunning pots growing good weed stinks so lovely so probs need a carbon filter, fans for air circulation inside may be a dehumidifier, that's pretty much the main things I think youll probs want too get some high cbd strains for your med grows, really good to hear your little girls doing much better after nimbin trip too. Thats been pretty much been my planning so far on my setup so best of luck I'm sure you'll get more replies enjoy your break

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks heap browny,I am enjoying been away,just catching up with mates makes it all worth it and if I can organize a indoors set up before I go to take home with me than I'll be a pretty happy queeny I reckon,I just need a little help and advice to make sure I buy the right stuff and not get ripped off

grpw - daresay it stands for grams per watt. 

grams of dried harvested bud in correlation to the lamp wattage from the wall used to flower the plant throughout the flowering cycle

eg. I got 750gram from a 1000w bulb in my SOG in a tent on a grow table = 0.75grams per watt = 0.75 grpw

most of the things you dont know the names of are nicknames, abbreviations or acronyms of certain growing terms, products, methods, jargon etc

Have you decided on full on hydro,soil,coco or mixture?

The adventure begins,and believe me,highly addictive(the growing part)

Really good for taking you away,takes your mind off things.

As you get into it you'll have a thousand questions,pretty sure they'll all be answered

Yes but from a little investigating ...and reading and buying cubes etc for propagating there . And prices and qualiyy vary heaps.. and the owners usually talk alot ....posibly not in your favour either ....based on how much they will make ....

I think online would be cheaper ...but going and have a look and take a pen and paper and quizing them would be a good idea ...get brands prices etc then go online ...imo thats what i would do

Edited by cardrona

Hhmmm I know for sure there was a frost at my place last night so it will be interesting to see if there's any little plants alive when I get home ,time will tell,on a brighter note a mate of a mate has a couple of clones for me he's gunna package em up for me for the trip home,he reckens they should make it,then tomorrow I'm devoting the day to checking out some hydro shops and see what I can organize before heading back to Qld to the bush

• Upvote 1