Nice suprise

Hey bob,they have been in the ground for 4weeks and were in seed raising trays for 4weeks before that,I don't feed them anything at all as everything they need is already in the ground, I watered them twice in the first week of being in trays whilst germinating and once a week for the next 3weeks,when I planted them into the ground I watered them in once ,left for a couple of days then gave them a good drenching and made sure the ground was thoroughly wet and then waited for the sun to give the ground a good warm up the next day then heavily mulched the entire garden bed before the sun went down that day,they have not been watered since then and that was a bit over 3weeks ago,if I keep getting regular rain fall,meaning rain at least once a month than I probably will not water them again at all,might just note that if this was a summer grow than my process would be fair bit different due to the weather but even in summer I only water when I have to and when I do I flood irrigate and leave them until there leaves are hanging down by night not day,this signals to me they are ready to be watered but in winter you only need very minimal amounts of water,talking outdoors of course, lots of other ways but this us what works for me, GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 3

Nah it just came up by its self,I did not plant it,wild ones they come by em self's and yeah its more than likely from a few harvests back or I could have flicked it out there after finding it in a bud,I have a bad habit of doing that,but not planted I wouldn't plant it there in winter,just a stray

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1