Nice suprise

Yeah mostly I had a few others that never got posted as I considered them to be failures low yielding still a great smoke thought just didn't produced much so failures in my eyes and not sure if I ended up getting my indica dom patch posted or not maybe I did,can't remember but yeah I just mostly posted all the big ones

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Jim there are no stupid question's,well most of the time lol, not sure why your not getting to many replies bloke but I do read all your posts, I remember thinking how lucky you are to have a mate you grow with,I'm a lone ranger and it gets a bit lonely at times and osa sorta makes me feel like I've got that grow mate in a way also now that your doing indoors its not really in my area of knowledge so I just leave to people's that have more experience in that area,just keep postin Jim,I have watched a few of those tutorials on the net about using those bubble bags it looks like a real process but so is dry sifting,it takes time mostly which I have very little of,the bubble bags appear to work but like anything I'm sure it takes a few goes to get the feel for it,let us know if you end up having a crack at it,I'll be curious to see how you went,GQ

Jim there are no stupid question's,well most of the time lol, not sure why your not getting to many replies bloke but I do read all your posts, I remember thinking how lucky you are to have a mate you grow with,I'm a lone ranger and it gets a bit lonely at times and osa sorta makes me feel like I've got that grow mate in a way also now that your doing indoors its not really in my area of knowledge so I just leave to people's that have more experience in that area,just keep postin Jim,I have watched a few of those tutorials on the net about using those bubble bags it looks like a real process but so is dry sifting,it takes time mostly which I have very little of,the bubble bags appear to work but like anything I'm sure it takes a few goes to get the feel for it,let us know if you end up having a crack at it,I'll be curious to see how you went,GQ

Thanks for that awesome reply GQ..

it's been a pretty amazing year as far as indoor growing goes . We've learnt so much .. to be honest with you thou , I miss the outdoor action . I'm just about to move house, I'm looking for the perfect backyard for my 3 amnesia haze beans . I also found this crazy soil company where I can grow em organically .

As for the bags , the process looks simple enough but just wanted to know if other growers had luck with em . They're pretty cheap so I'll give em a go with the kiff we get from this first grow . Lots of trichomes so should get something . I'll keep you posted .

This is the soil I'm looking at . It's kinda expensive but I don't really care . Convenience is key for me . [emoji1308]post-60836-149775360987_thumb.jpg

Firstly let me apologise if this is a stupid question but are these bags / method of making hash from left over trim any good ? attachicon.gifIMG_0351.PNG

Here's a good read Jimmy barns! lol too stoned! https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77100-My-last-Bubble-Bag-Run

Edited by AussieBogan