Nice suprise

Yeah I've literally got my head in the clouds here,as soon as you drive down of the hill its instantly a 10to15degrees warmer, I tell people to never come here without a jumper and some tracky daks even in summer,can make grow a challenge, but I'm always up for a challenge, keeps things interesting

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Just a casual stroll in the backyard eh,you gottem popping up all over. It'll be interesting to see how the strays do without your magic touch like cardrona 

suggests. You make it look so bloody easy even though i realize a lot of hard work. Really hope you're over that bad patch you going through.

Last time we talked you were in a bad place,i pray things have changed

Hi there bob,no such luck I've still got shingles pretty bad but I reckon they seem to have stopped spreading in the last 24hrs so maybe the antibiotics are doing something, I can nearly guarantee that little plant won't grow,its not in a very suitable spot for winter growing,but I'll leave it there and we'll see what happens,but I've got a fair idea,the others are slowly kicking on though,better than i thought they might this time of year,I'm going away for a fortnight in a few days so they'll be fending for them selves, could be the end of my winter grow

Just a quick pic update on these little winter babies,I'm heading of in the morning for a couple of weeks away so I guess we'll see what's left of them when I get back home ,heya Bob I reckon it will be a 60/40 ratio and your right i probably won't recognise them as they'll more than likely be frost fried sticks lol0c3322dc54eae5396fb3adeabfc47f5b.jpg87ae9a54cfba638bd805d17d9428a9ee.jpg7623ddaa31a52e791c196109d9563421.jpgf9cfbaee1fe5a194deee88277535b094.jpg