Nice suprise

Man,your really having all your bad days all at once. Iv'e also had bloody shingles and as a grown man they totally dropped me. Pain & discomfort 11/10,

just as bad as adult chicken pox. Be careful cause fairly contagious,normally when your run down. I'm sure doc will set you straight,(not too strait), Alot like

measles only worse when a big girl. Best thing i found was rest and don't go in sun, So glad little girl finding relief with tinc, by sound of it need all breaks

you can get. Like those b4 me said,keep chin up, it's this type of adversity that makes us what we are. Like Jed Clampet said "take a load off,rest awhile"

Thanks so much guys,feel like I've been hit by a truck,a big truck with lots of trailers,pain relief seems to be taking the edge of the nerve pain a tiny bit,been in bed all day,didn't even check my babies today hope we don't get a frost tonight because I haven't been out to cover them,to sick to bother,and for me to say that well that means I am bloody crook,thanks again for the get wells means a lot to me

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Well we survived the night,me and the babies,they have been in the ground for about 4weeks now and considering its winter I am surprised at how there going to be honest,these are regular seeds and I reckon we can just about start playing who can spot the male very soon,if not already as I have my suspicions,see what you guys recken

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app