Nice suprise

Can't say I have but reminds of something I wanted to ask I've recently made a few batches of oil and at the present its in the freezer just wondering,is that best way to store it or I be storing it some other way to preserve it for later use?or should I just make it fresh as I need it,I've wondering about that for a days and keep meaning to ask

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

All oil should really be stored in a container usually dark glass and out of the light. ..traditionally...

Like most essential oils

Hello my favourite  queen of the green, did little bit research and apparently R.S.O won't degrade under 20deg cel but don't nec have to freeze it

just like cardrona said,somewhere cool & dark. Light is worst enemy in THC reduction also oxygen so try & keep well sealed.

You are def on right track for your little girl & seizures,so much progress in reduction of frequency  & severity. Like you said it's all about dosage

and purity. 100% convinced that if you keep trying & experimenting and learning, she will benefit from your love & compassion.(here i go again

sound like Dr Phill). Anyway total remission from symtoms has been quoted in many medical journels (sorry bout spelling,same prob as last time).

Must be hard for a man to have to stop providing for his family.but hopefully he will find benefit  in good stuff your providig just like i did.

Mine & my families thoughts are with you.       bob

Thank you so much for that bob,that info is greatly appreciated, yeah I'd been wondering about storage details and you have more than answered question's about it,I'd hate to waste any because I didn't store it correctly, waste not,want not I say,,my daughter is going absolutely fantastic in relation to epilepsy and medical cannabis,I couldn't be hoping for a better out come at present, no side effects, only progress, touchwood, thanks for your kind thoughts to Bob. p,s I call him doctor Philbilly

I've just come back from the docs and you won't believe this but I've got bloody SHINGLES,I'm am so over this bout of bad luck lately, what the hell else could go wrong or maybe I shouldn't ask,I just wish life would give me a break from bull shit for a bit,so so over it,I'm on antibiotics, pain meds,antihistamines so I should start see some improvements soon I hope, daughter has it as well and hers is on her face poor bugger,mine has just started spreading up my left arm,it burns and I have shocking pain around my left kidney that shoots down my leg,itchy all over,I'm going back to bed

I've just come back from the docs and you won't believe this but I've got bloody SHINGLES,I'm am so over this bout of bad luck lately, what the hell else could go wrong or maybe I shouldn't ask,I just wish life would give me a break from bull shit for a bit,so so over it,I'm on antibiotics, pain meds,antihistamines so I should start see some improvements soon I hope, daughter has it as well and hers is on her face poor bugger,mine has just started spreading up my left arm,it burns and I have shocking pain around my left kidney that shoots down my leg,itchy all over,I'm going back to bed

Not great news there mate ..chin up