Nice suprise

Lmao wow that was some good oil, wish that would happen to mere,I was having a smoke with a ex boyfriend once and he was telling me I had to hold it in as long as I could, the dickhead like I didn't know anyways he was standing up having a cone,I turned my back on his for 2seconds when I heard this huge thud,I ran straight to him yelling are you ok,no response rolled him on his back and yelled again are you ok,are you ok he was kinda having a little seizure and the colour of his face was grey a terrible colour he was,still no response, so rolled him on his side and ran for the phone in another room by the time u ran back,he was saying I'm ok I'm ok laying in bong water than he just started laughing,he gave me a real fright u tell you but basically he must held his cone in to long because he was completely passed out for about a minute I reckon, and didn't I give him a lecture lol we'll about a year later that same bloke and I we're fishing a narrabri,NSW we'd been there for hours and it was winter at the time so I made a fire to keep warn,the fire was on a bank that had a pretty good slope, j was sqauted down beside the fire having a couple of cones and that's the last thing I remember, when I woke up I was about ten feet away from the fire with dirt and sticks in my hair covered in bong water,I freaking out,I thought he did something to me like drugged or something and he was laughing so hard he could hardly tell me what happened but yeah I passed out from smoking cones,I couldn't believe what had just happened and more so that it happened to me but it happened all right,I'll never forget that, it was an experience all right ,and that was the end of fishing for that night,lmao

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Can't say I have but reminds of something I wanted to ask I've recently made a few batches of oil and at the present its in the freezer just wondering,is that best way to store it or I be storing it some other way to preserve it for later use?or should I just make it fresh as I need it,I've wondering about that for a days and keep meaning to ask

I have really only been making it for 8 years ..but watched it done alot .I have seen it stored that way but iil doesnt degrade in quality at temperature as a homebody i would have thought .gut feeling .....maybe if you had a large supply ....doyou store in the freezer normally

I use one of these and it has a button on the top the are oven proof but not heat shatter proof.

I swear the year out of the box must have been a hash plant pheno ...as i got the thai josey and it had maybe 10 or 15 long colas but i found ..like when you see how the afis do it and shake it ...but it was really dry and inreckon that made a big difference it was just sitting in a cardboard box in the shed air on a shelf.

Edited by cardrona

Every possible place I could find to store stuff is full including two fridge, freezers and a chest freezer of fresh frozen and dryed, I got friggin jar's and bags all over the place as soon as I'm finished curing for the year I'll be cleaning shop and moving the bulk if it far away from the house n off to be buried