Nice suprise

It was a long time ago and we all knew that was path he chose so even his patrner(my daughter) was not shocked.

Bit harder on his real mom & dad but even they knew the amount of people he had ripped off and terrorised that sooner or later cosmic karma was 

gonna catch up.

Sad but no other outcome when using for 22yrs.

Thanks for kind thoughjts G.Q

Hubby is a fitter/machinist he can make anything out of steal but also can make anything out if just about anything,his brain works a lot different to mine lol like I asked him once did he think that there was anything that he thought he couldn't make and after having a think about it for a bit he said I probably couldn't make an atomic bomb but only because i couldn't get the uranium, that blew my mind because was thinking more along the lines of a motorized pram lol our brains think on completely different scales I soon realized lol but it very handy when I need something made that's for sure

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Just read through a heap of pages glad to hear you've had a win with your winter crop and that your little one is having some improvement too.

I've been thinking about getting myself a little tent set up for pollen chucking/breading for future seasons and sexing. So I'll be following your grows closely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G,day Torrietree,thanks mate little one is a different person since taking rso its changed her life and ours to,winter crop is going along hey,I wouldnt say its a total success but still better than I was expecting, growth is slow and there not going to get to any great heights but from what I can tell they are at least going to produce a small amount of bud and that's better than nothing lol time will tell,welcome along for the ride TT

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app