Nice suprise

This winter grow is really teaching me some lesson's, a couple of days ago I couldn't see any signs of males but today I can clearly see I have a boy,three so far,yay lol never thought I'd say that anyways my plan is to collect the pollen for a summer crop pollination now my mate usually does this all for me,I take him the plants I want seed from and he sorts it all from there and returns back to me all the seed I could ever want but he's getting on,he's in his winter years so I've decided to have a crack at it myself,I think I pretty much know what I've gotta to do but what's the best way of collecting and storing the pollen till I need it,

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah I was very honest with the hydro guy and truly he could not of been more helpful,I'll grow some of my own seed but also a mate of a mate gave me 2 clones 2day one he called money maker and the other one is he said was called vixen,the money maker one has very big,fat wide leaves,good indica looking stuff,the other one has sativa lookin leaves to me,I couldn't get my fans of the hydro guys cause he was sold out I'll have to pick that up somewhere else along the track on the way home, I've got an empty, 3metre by 2metre shed at home I'm thinking of setting my grow up in there,never thought I'd be doing a indoors grow but I'm pretty excited I am lol

money maker is on my list to grow to see how it goes so I'll be watching with anticipation..

b285149c010310931f95bd635610d265.png

Thanks very much for posting that bushwhacked, I knew zilch about this plant except that its name is money maker so that was good to read it defiantly sounds promising and looks good to by that pic,the bloke I got it off said he was going to get rid of all his other strains and only grow MM so he must be pretty happy with it lol he uses it for back pain and said its the best pain strain he's ever had,I hope i can do it justice and not kill my MM clone,I've never cloned,I've never done indoors, never had a mother plant,all this to learn as I go lol basically I need a miracle please Mara gods let my clone live and produce bountiful fruits lol thanks again for the info bushwhacked, GQ